Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

~VishNa~AT~Colors of Friendship~ (Page 45)

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimi.fan

after vishal eviction i have nt switched to live feeds for one tym also... kal ki baad se bb band

Same, lets boycott BB. It doesn't deserve attention. It wants cheap people in the show e.g. Rajev Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i dnt understnd the logic behind keeping irritating rajeev nd yawn yawn karisma in the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina.Senorita.

tina2mina Senior Member
tina2mina
tina2mina

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaysean

Originally posted by arhifan112

BB is over for me.

I'm pretty sure I got hooked on to the show only for Vish and I think I'm gonna be out of this forum because I hated it anyway with so many Vish bashers and Vishna haters. I'm upset that I won't get to see Vishal or anymore Vishna developments but I hated watching the others bash Vish so much anyway so I'm sure he's better off outside without these bitter people after him 24x7.

I'm no longer going to watch the LF either. Unlike others on this forum I didn't watch it for Nikku Baba's gyan or Nik/anyone scenes. Confused I didn't watch BB regularly before Nov 11 seriously and it's going to be the same from now on. I wish Sana all the luck and some sense as well.

Same with me. BB is over. I got addicted because of him. He was the most genuine. LF is long gone for me now. I m not gonna watch the episodes. I m done with BB. He was the nicest and the most awesome. This forum is too biased so I m gonna stop coming here too. I hope he has fun outside. I wish the best for Sana. I will miss Vish really badly. Cry

Ditto for me. And I think it will be the best option for my mental peace. I get too attached with something I love on TV (aka VishNa) and then become depressed when things go sour because of other idiots & haters. I voted constantly for someone (Vishal & Sana) for the first time, but was highly disappointed in the outcome. I will be just happy to find out about Sana and will wish her the best. Other than that, couldn't care less about the rest of the contestants.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morninglory06Jaysean.Senorita.

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
To everyone: Guys lets cheer up. He is gone, cannot do much now. I am sure he hasn't gone on voting's. The amount of voting's we have done is so much. They had to keep that pervert as he can yell and run after his ex-wife who doesn't give a damn about him. vishal would never misuse Sana to stay in game. BB were expecting Sana and Vishal to do what Ashmit and Veena did last season. I am glad they didn't. They kept their life and feelings private unlike Rajiv. Rajiv use his marriage to stay in game and now for a change he yells for no reason. Vishal wouldn't do any of this things.  I am glad that they sorted out their issues so they can be friends outside.

To me except Sane, everyone is annoying. Sana doesn't fight or argue, I truly wish for her winning but BB will not let that happen.

P.S. Thanks to so many visna fans for bringing their updates and pics. You guys truly rock. I had so much fun with you all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayseansimplypurple.Senorita.

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Guys, I was wondering if we can request Vishal to make a fan page where he posts updates. I tried adding him on fb but he has reached the maximun limit for friends. Could we do it as a group so we atleast know what he is upto. I hope to see him in a serial or something soon.

Wish him all the best. This show is over but Vishal gave us good memories.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morninglory06luvvishalsimplypurple.Senorita.CrazyDeeps

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Aww guys, don't leave. At least not until Vishal's live feed chat!

I don't know when you can send in questions but I'll find the link and post it when it appears on the website. Send good questions! Let him know he was loved and how to contact him on twitter and facebook. In fact, anyone know his real twitter account?
meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Vishal wasn't playing sana, he openly confessed his feelings in the live interview awww y bigboss why couldn't u kick imaam out arghh...I was hooked on live feed, and the way they use to flirt, sing songs for each other, and vishal made sure he was by her every minute after he confessed his feelings..awww I'm gonna miss those moments...but I like sana so will support her..but still sadCry

sirjee.Senorita.

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Guys, I was wondering if we can request Vishal to make a fan page where he posts updates. I tried adding him on fb but he has reached the maximun limit for friends. Could we do it as a group so we atleast know what he is upto. I hope to see him in a serial or something soon.

Wish him all the best. This show is over but Vishal gave us good memories.

Someone make a video mix on them lol

shiviluvipkJaysean

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index