Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

~VishNa~AT~Colors of Friendship~ (Page 44)

-SwaSan- IF-Dazzler
-SwaSan-
-SwaSan-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
and plzzz sana again dont go behing rajeev...

.Senorita. IF-Sizzlerz
.Senorita.
.Senorita.

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I will miss VishNa.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

arhifan112 Groupbie
arhifan112
arhifan112

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaysean

BB is over for me.

I'm pretty sure I got hooked on to the show only for Vish and I think I'm gonna be out of this forum because I hated it anyway with so many Vish bashers and Vishna haters. I'm upset that I won't get to see Vishal or anymore Vishna developments but I hated watching the others bash Vish so much anyway so I'm sure he's better off outside without these bitter people after him 24x7.

I'm no longer going to watch the LF either. Unlike others on this forum I didn't watch it for Nikku Baba's gyan or Nik/anyone scenes. Confused I didn't watch BB regularly before Nov 11 seriously and it's going to be the same from now on. I wish Sana all the luck and some sense as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina-SwaSan-simplypurplebluerobin.Senorita.

-SwaSan- IF-Dazzler
-SwaSan-
-SwaSan-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhifan112

BB is over for me.

I'm pretty sure I got hooked on to the show only for Vish and I think I'm gonna be out of this forum because I hated it anyway with so many Vish bashers and Vishna haters. I'm upset that I won't get to see Vishal or anymore Vishna developments but I hated watching the others bash Vish so much anyway so I'm sure he's better off outside without these bitter people after him 24x7.

I'm no longer going to watch the LF either. Unlike others on this forum I didn't watch it for Nikku Baba's gyan or Nik/anyone scenes. Confused I didn't watch BB regularly before Nov 11 seriously and it's going to be the same from now on. I wish Sana all the luck and some sense as well.
same here ...sooo many vishal haters..i also leaving this forum best of luck for sana hope so we will soon saw new show of vishal plzz come back soon...we miss u vishal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina.Senorita.

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think they did hug bcoz bb was to busy showing karishma and that stupid rajiv so we didn't get to see what was going on outside. Maybe we might see on sunday's episde what happened while vishal left they usually do. I feel that sana was attracted to vishal and so was vishal, that's the whole reason they were jealous of each others friends karisma and rajiv and made them argue with each other. They may want to keep this private and not display on national tv that is why they are saying we will talk after 12th, it was the hosemates that are making an issue out of everything so the audience got a chance to make them especially vishal look bad. I blame niketan bcoz he is the one that started the whole thing off and it spread like fire in the house. Niketan turned everyone against vishal i could see his master plan and what he was trying to do!! imam was right he is a player!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morninglory06.Senorita.bluerobin

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=arhifan112]Where can you send in questions for the live chat.

I think it's best that he left. Their friendship was in danger of getting caught up in the house politics and negativity.

Why was everyone s against them really and nobody found it worth questioning Rajiv Pillu Paul's stupid antics? 42 year old following a 24 year old 24x7 in the presence of his ex wife and super jealous of Vishal, trying to create misunderstandings ... Pillu getting all touchy with Sana is fine but a kiss on the forehead from Vishal is such a big deal really? Ye Pillu toh Salman ke insults ko bhi nahin samajhta.

And everyone so concerned about him missing his ex gf of 8 years. So what really? 8 year long relationships are strong. You never forget them. Besides he clearly told Sana in the LF that he talks a lot about his ex to others so they don't think he and Sana are getting together and to avoid link ups in the media. He never put a foot wrong with Sana and always supported her. Only Nik gang tried to create misunderstandings by using Kari angle. It annoys me that they tried to break up a real life friendship for their gain in a shitty reality show.

Does anyone know that before he entered and ever since the show started he contacted Madhurima every day asking about Sana? There was an article somewhere that I read even before I knew abt LF or I came on the BB6 forum. I am so sure he came onto the show only for her. And he said yesterday if he gets evicted he won't return to Punjab. He will wait for Sana in Lonavla or Mumbai I'm not sure. And they made plans in their hush hush without mic convos to meet up after the show. They were mentioning it lightly in their convos last night.

All in all, I'm happy that he left because staying in might have been more dangerous the way everyone ganged up against Vishna. I just hope Sana never talks to Pillu and never contacts him after the show.

All the best to Sana and to Vishna.
[/QUOTE

I was really upset Vishal went out of BB...but totally agree with what u wrote...it was strange how everybody would gang up against them...and I really hope sana has the brain to keep away from rajeev from nw on...

Edited by mimi_s - 21 December 2012 at 12:05pm

morninglory06huma11tina2mina.Senorita.bluerobin

nimi.fan Goldie
nimi.fan
nimi.fan

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
after vishal eviction i have nt switched to live feeds for one tym also... kal ki baad se bb band

morninglory06tina2minaJaysean.Senorita.-Rukhi-

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhifan112

BB is over for me.

Same with me. BB is over. I got addicted because of him. He was the most genuine. LF is long gone for me now. I m not gonna watch the episodes. I m done with BB. He was the nicest and the most awesome. This forum is too biased so I m gonna stop coming here too. I hope he has fun outside. I wish the best for Sana. I will miss Vish really badly. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina.Senorita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index