Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

~VishNa~AT~Colors of Friendship~ (Page 38)

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by racho8

Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by tina2mina

[QUOTE=bluerobin][QUOTE=tina2mina]

i want them to be in finals because of these ppl being jealous of them and you know what  let people say what ever they want...this is just giving more limelight to sana and vishalWink

all vishna fan should let ppl bash them cuz just like bashing aashka saved her...bashing vishna will benefit/save bothLOL

yes yaar we have made our choice of being vishan fans . Let niketan urvashi fans bash vishna, who cares. They spend more energy in discussing about sana vishal more than their own favourite contestants.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pramitahuma11racho8-TeriMalang-simplypurple.Senorita.-Rukhi-

racho8 Goldie
racho8
racho8

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by racho8

Originally posted by tina2mina

[QUOTE=bluerobin][QUOTE=tina2mina]

i want them to be in finals because of these ppl being jealous of them and you know what  let people say what ever they want...this is just giving more limelight to sana and vishalWink

all vishna fan should let ppl bash them cuz just like bashing aashka saved her...bashing vishna will benefit/save bothLOL

yes yaar we have made our choice of being vishan fans . Let niketan urvashi fans bash vishna, who cares. They spend more energy in discussing about sana vishal more than their own favourite contestants.

i know  LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I have this feeling that Vishal will leave tomorrow because the date could have been a tribute to their friendship/relationship. BB will evict him and then we will be stuck with Rajev budha!
bhav04 Senior Member
bhav04
bhav04

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
i hope vishal and sana stay and all these anti vishna's shut there mouths lol seriously ive had enough of these fools!..im so worried about the results  though if either go i swear i won't watch this show 

Edited by bhav04 - 20 December 2012 at 3:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pramitaAltogetherJaysean..Tangled..simplypurple.Senorita.

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I want vishal to stay just to make the other housemates more jealous!! I'm still not sure if bb would want to keep rajiv in the house bcoz the whole aim was for him to patch up with delu but instead the dirty old man is lusting over sana!! even salman keeps telling him off. Salman gave vishal and sana more attention last week thats why everyone inside and outside of the house is jealous!! Rajiv's aggression towards imam was disgusting the way he was shouting and calling him name's does not look good at all. I thought this season was alag che not what a sky and siddarth was last season. He should go plz bb kick him out!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayseansimplypurple.Senorita.

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Guys, lets keep voting. We need to save Vishal. Sana is safe I think. Lets vote for both of them.

Edited by Jaysean - 20 December 2012 at 3:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple.Senorita.

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I've been voting since sunday but the lines are closed so whoever still can should keep voting to save both!!
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Kal raat ka GUFTUGU kisine dekha hai except my sister?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index