Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

~VishNa~AT~Colors of Friendship~ (Page 28)

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Silence here!WHY?
RajNa ka AT to age barta hi jaa raha hai!!! Why is this AT not moving???

anjaliluvgiushi Senior Member
anjaliluvgiushi
anjaliluvgiushi

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
VOTE FOR VISHAL PLZZ GUYS KYUNKI I DONT WANT LOOSE VISHA SCENES PLZZ SAVE VISHAL VOTE FOR VISHAL

Edited by luvtogiaa - 12 December 2012 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome2210rida_ranbir.Senorita.

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hello guys,

If you want to save Vishal, best vote as much as you can. He said in the live feed that he has a 33% chance of leaving. Promote him on twitter to try and increase his popularity.

Voting lines are open. 100 votes can be made per ID.

Awesome2210rida_ranbir.Senorita.

rida_ranbir IF-Dazzler
rida_ranbir
rida_ranbir

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Please vote for Vishaal ! please!!

Awesome2210simplypurple.Senorita.

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I'm voting for Vishal. I will try to make at least 200 votes for him. Because I get the feeling he thinks highly for Sana. And he's a genuinely nice guy at heart and I want nice guys to last in this house and people who hide under a veil of deception to get kicked out.

Some things I liked about Vishal:
Vishal was saying that when the people returned from the market, he'd never tell anyone why didn't you get this or that. Nor would I stop people from eating. You are fighting over 1 tomato. Santosh said that they lived in the village house without any amenities and here people have an AC house and they are fighting over 1 tomato or 1 egg.

Then Imam comes over and asks Vishal if Vishal gave him medicine in the middle of the night. Vishal said to Imam that you were coughing a lot so I thought of giving it to you. Imam that's coz I borrow cigarettes from everyone. Vishal said if you know it's bad for you, why would do this.

So Vishal is a caring guy. Vrajesh left and said that Vishal is genuine! Vishal cried for Nirahua on his depature.

These are good people. Loving people. They may not be charming but these are people you'd want to have as your friends. So why would you want a game player who is trying to get ahead by deceit in the house let alone win?

My vote goes to Vishal. God bless Sana and Vishal's friendship.

Edited by simplypurple - 12 December 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillEmAshJayseanrida_ranbir.Senorita.nishu786MsPrez

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I will vote for Vishal too

rida_ranbirsimplypurple.Senorita.

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Guys SP is right we have to do whatever it takes to save him. 
john_sanj Senior Member
john_sanj
john_sanj

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I think he will pack his bags on friday. As he opened his heart to shukla tonight and he said there is nothing not even 1% connection with the other person i think he meaned sana. He said he cant wait to get evict and meet his ex-gf. He will go and talk to her to get back. So after tonight convr. I dont think BB will keep him anymore. As we all know he was keept becoz of his love angle with sana, now that he has given up so its high time he gets kicked from the show. So we have to see cheap pillu runing after sana again til finals,

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index