Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaysean

Guys, I was wondering if we can request Vishal to make a fan page where he posts updates. I tried adding him on fb but he has reached the maximun limit for friends. Could we do it as a group so we atleast know what he is upto. I hope to see him in a serial or something soon.

Wish him all the best. This show is over but Vishal gave us good memories.

How do we do this? There are so many FB pages for him, I can't even tell which is actually him. Same with twitter.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sad Sana lying on her bed :

MsPrez thumbnail
Sana sad and others happy.
Ikhan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The house seems very lonely without Vishal. I am not even interested in watching the live feeds anymore.
I only open it here and there just to see Sana, but she too is in bed and sad. ðŸ˜­
The house seems so depressing now. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Vish fans if ur feeling sad do watch splitsvilla season 1:) iam doing right from ysterday:(
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiu007

The house seems very lonely without Vishal. I am not even interested in watching the live feeds anymore.

I only open it here and there just to see Sana, but she too is in bed and sad. ðŸ˜­
The house seems so depressing now. 

housemates , sana bashers all had problems with everything sana did . Everyone hated vishal because they were jealous of sana vishal. The live feed is silent and dead . The condition of the house when sana is silent is pathetic.
bhav04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarza

Sad Sana lying on her bed :

is this vishal's jacket?
meera_005 thumbnail
Ok I  need help to convert WMV videos so u can upload all the cute scenes of Vishna...and trust me I have loads
Sachi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg plzz upload all of them im dying to watch vishalsana together,.ihve been watching old episodes just to make myself feel better since i dnt like seeing sana sad :-(
MsPrez thumbnail
Thodi der pehle Sana again asked iss chair pe mera naam kisne likha. Aashka said Shayad Vishal ne likha hoga. Sana smiled and said ho sakta hai.