Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Cheer up guys. He'll have a live chat this week. Make sure you send him a lot of good questions.
anjaliluvgiushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GUYS I WANT TO CLEAR SOMETHING IS IF VISHAL HAS A GF THEN WHY HE IS SAYING THAT HE LIKES SANA ðŸ˜•
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvtogiaa

GUYS I WANT TO CLEAR SOMETHING IS IF VISHAL HAS A GF THEN WHY HE IS SAYING THAT HE LIKES SANA ðŸ˜•

Go to sana AT and read last 20 pages , you will get answer for that question
meera_005 thumbnail
They didn't even show a proper goodbye hug between sana and vishal...😭 I'm so sad he is out still shocked...
meera_005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarza

Vishal was wrong that she will sing Moja Moja.

Tht was a joke between them when they were dedicating songs to each other with nirvana...bb6 is gonna suck now
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera_005

They didn't even show a proper goodbye hug between sana and vishal...😭 I'm so sad he is out still shocked...

yaar i cried a lot . actually it was really a grilling episode for sana vishal . All problems for them due to that rajeev.  If she hugs vishal in front of housemates , they will make another issue out of it. Soon questions will be asked when vishal was evicted before his village house entry, sana didn't even properly tell bye, then why she hugged vishal this time. They will discuss this topic for another one month. Because of mentally instable rajeev , our vishal got evicted .😭
arhifan112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Where can you send in questions for the live chat.

I think it's best that he left. Their friendship was in danger of getting caught up in the house politics and negativity.

Why was everyone s against them really and nobody found it worth questioning Rajiv Pillu Paul's stupid antics? 42 year old following a 24 year old 24x7 in the presence of his ex wife and super jealous of Vishal, trying to create misunderstandings ... Pillu getting all touchy with Sana is fine but a kiss on the forehead from Vishal is such a big deal really? Ye Pillu toh Salman ke insults ko bhi nahin samajhta.

And everyone so concerned about him missing his ex gf of 8 years. So what really? 8 year long relationships are strong. You never forget them. Besides he clearly told Sana in the LF that he talks a lot about his ex to others so they don't think he and Sana are getting together and to avoid link ups in the media. He never put a foot wrong with Sana and always supported her. Only Nik gang tried to create misunderstandings by using Kari angle. It annoys me that they tried to break up a real life friendship for their gain in a shitty reality show.

Does anyone know that before he entered and ever since the show started he contacted Madhurima every day asking about Sana? There was an article somewhere that I read even before I knew abt LF or I came on the BB6 forum. I am so sure he came onto the show only for her. And he said yesterday if he gets evicted he won't return to Punjab. He will wait for Sana in Lonavla or Mumbai I'm not sure. And they made plans in their hush hush without mic convos to meet up after the show. They were mentioning it lightly in their convos last night.

All in all, I'm happy that he left because staying in might have been more dangerous the way everyone ganged up against Vishna. I just hope Sana never talks to Pillu and never contacts him after the show.

All the best to Sana and to Vishna.
-SwaSan- thumbnail
i am feeling sooo sad i only watch big boss bcoz of sana and specially vishal ðŸ˜­ no vishal no big boss...big boss is sooo unfair i watch last two seasons and it was sooo unfair miss u vishal...😭
anjaliluvgiushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

vishna
-SwaSan- thumbnail
and plzzz sana again dont go behing rajeev...