Frequent Posters

Eyecandy75 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww so cute I love em...vishna rox
hope vishal n sana will be saved today...hands crossed
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe ab Isa Rahman ke upar bohot gussa aa raha hai!! Someone plz shut her mouth!!! Usski problem kya hai VishNa fans ne kuch threads khola hai to use kyun itni khujli ho rahi hai!!! She is just jealous of VishNa fans!! Jab dekho hamare hi piche padhi rehti hai!!! 😡 😡
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarza

Mujhe ab Isa Rahman ke upar bohot gussa aa raha hai!! Someone plz shut her mouth!!! Usski problem kya hai VishNa fans ne kuch threads khola hai to use kyun itni khujli ho rahi hai!!! She is just jealous of VishNa fans!! Jab dekho hamare hi piche padhi rehti hai!!! 😡 😡

yes i agree ive seen her comments everywhere against vishna but its jealousy and anyways i recorded todays episode not all of it its 3 hrs long and it has quite a few vishna scenes i may ask someone to upload it for me but i,ll have to see
MsPrez thumbnail
Thank you very much!
Friends we have to make our VishNa win :
Keep playing and make our VishNa win
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3352909
meera_005 thumbnail
Omg i really can't stand all the Vishna haters, every thread they keep writing fake love story, like they need glasses it is not fake if it was it would be so obvious.. The live feed thread has haters to the core ...i can believe vishna thread is closed..im not interested in anyone else in the show..I hope Vishna stays and that would be a slap on their faces...
MsPrez thumbnail
Isa ne jo kiya vo bohot hi cheap tha! Hume bhi usske threads ko band karvana chahiye!!
What say?
Aannabaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana - IF you go, my clothes. Vishal - I'll wait for you. Sana - get Mansi to get my clothes with golden studs. Vishal - I'm not going. Sana - of course not, I am not going to tell you this while you go. Endemol ko call kar ke madhurama ko bhijwa de. Vishal - karwa doonga. Sana - but if I go. Vishal - if you go then I wont feel like staying here. When SHukla went, my heart broke. But if you go then I wont want to stay here. But I want to talk to you seriously but outside. Sana - I come with a lot of baggage. Vishal - I do understand that but my perspective has changed a lot. Sana - a lot of people in my life I take time to understand Vishal - yeah of curse. Sana - you dont get to know nature of people we fight a lot. Sana - you used to seem arrogant. Sana - still? Actually a lot of people thought that when they first now but later they all love. But I thought I wouldnt make any strong relationshsips and now. Vishal - .. Sana - we can have a get together once in a while, these a TV people, they will be busy. Vishal - they all live close by Sana - malaad, how far is that. And some people have strong supporters. I know these 2 people trust me and what I say Vishal - your true character and personality always comes out Sana - this show teaches you a lot in life. Some people you take granted in life but now I think this person does so much for me!
Edited by Aannabaa - 11 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar i m fed up in lf...so much hatred for vishna...i dont understand y on earth they can thnk tht a girl will go on a date with a man who s nt hv gud intention nd moreover her another frend with whom she s more comfortable, will choose him nd nt vish...vishna haters are too much nd i m praying tht tomorrow vishna stays
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 I have come up  with my analysis of sana vishal.
1. Vishal had a girlfriend , she is in london, her marriage is fixed . He is going to meet her " story", he has told all the housemates so that he and sana  are not linked together in the show . He told sana yesterday that he has told every housemate about his ex girlfriend and she should not get confused when other housemates try to fill her ears again with their usual rants that vishal is using her

2. Sana and vishal don't find it necessary to tell their relationship to so called " delnaaz and aashka"
They are maintaining they are friends in the show, but this guy vishal could understand sana's nature and personality by living in bigg boss house. Rest of the things or decisions after jan 12th , not in front of these strangers in bigg boss house.

Aannabaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AT NIGHT-TODAY!