Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Madhura Naik Quits IPK (Page 53)

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trpbabe

<font size="2">LOL! This thread crossed 50 pages easily while Barun related threads (shaved his chest..topless scene' and 'Barun's pic from MAMR')are lagging!!! I can't believe it! Its a wonder bra! Clap</font>
everything is possible in ipk land.waise i have already sent a hate mail to the girl who was rumored to take her place.@aabailmujhemaar is her twitter account just spam it .spam it to the excent that she beg for her life.NO ONE CAN TAKE HER PLACE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

mahee_dhk Groupbie
mahee_dhk
mahee_dhk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Please add me with you in the protest! MN can't quit! This post made my night! Late!!

nonasi

sini1234 Goldie
sini1234
sini1234

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Oh no... Cry not again ..., not another one ...please... I was already organizing - Jaagrans and pooja's  for Bhaiya  ... "for not quitting the show only  taking a well deserved  break" Confused  till the 23rd of this month...                                                                                           Then I had to organize another Jaagran  for Akshay ji  and Deepali ji 's  safe journey to Amreeka ...Unhappy and now you tell me that  Madhuraji  is also quitting ... Cry because of a ill fitting  Bra Shocked Shocked...,after getting a big shocking news like this one ... do you realize that now I have to organize another pooja and jaagran so that Madhura ji's  "Sports bra  fits her perfectly  "  Ouch 

ROFLSJ ... Great post as usual ... ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi_disha_serialjunkieSultan_Of_Swing

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
did u guys see...
another Free_News ...

4 lie-ons/rats have deleted their official IPK geet n arjun pages...what cowards!!!

n now ipk n geet r thoroughly in it together...bashing gulbull ji i mean on 4rats official pg...lets see how long it takes to delete that as well!

guys,the show has just begun!!

me wondering...whos gonna hav the last laugh!!!hmmm...

Edited by medha16 - 12 November 2012 at 12:55pm

FAYKHAN29

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thank You, on this day when we have to force our heart to accept whatever the outcome of the pending fiasco is with Barun you give us this with Madhurie and life seems balanced again. I told you many times you are wasting your talent you need to be on Comedy Central, you are that good, I smiled and laughed all the way to the end, thank you, whether IPKKND ends or not the Family on this Forum will stay in my heart forever, you will always be an Outstanding member of my Family.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabesini1234-Risha-shinaaLivingInPajamasSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29Rabba-Ve-Delenaserialjunkie

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trpbabe

LOL! This thread crossed 50 pages easily while Barun related threads (shaved his chest..topless scene' and 'Barun's pic from MAMR' ) are lagging!!! I can't believe it! Its a wonder bra! Clap

CELEBRATING 50 PAGES... HAIL WONDER BRA... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabesini1234howcomeRabba-Ve-DelenaserialjunkieFAYKHAN29

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I have just called the SP hotlines. They have said that I shpuld celebrate Diwali and get a life. I am stupid. I did not understand. Should I look for a life at ebay, or should I celebrate Diwali? Please 2 explain?

BREAKING NEWS. SOBTI GIVES A STATEMENT

"My chhotte is chhotte"

Hiya all... :)

like I said. Trolling takes brains... And I don't have a lot of them so...

-Vee

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabesini1234nomad.nessLivingInPajamasSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29Rabba-Ve-Delena

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

i really don't get one thing what was so special in that role as she always said in sbb sbs viewerswill enjoy my role

where as we all hated her

Speak for yourselves. I loved her.

You are da Bashers of mads.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabesini1234LivingInPajamasRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index