Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - The MOVING ON Edition! (Page 8)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

When I thought about posting today...I really thought id be angry...id be angry at everything these folks did over the last few days, id be angry at the entire ordeal...and the emotional roller coaster everyones been on and then I woke up feeling sad for everyone...that life got consumed for everyone in this...this was beautiful...still is...and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...and right now beauty is still exists...and wer ignoring it all and its getting sidelined because of others drama...anyhows i hope everyone has a blessed Diwali and a lovely New Year ahead!

If the show didnt give me anything else it gave me a great extended friend circle and some of you will be friends for life! Here's to all of you! Because at the end of the day it was a realistic story for real people and hey who doesnt like the mush fest Wink

I know he has such pretty eyes damn it!! Focus on all that!! Big smile

You know...I have an idea...whoever this new joker they are going to hire to be Dhruv/Shruv/Mroov/Tannav/Mannav/Dhummav...I think you need to go become his lady love! Why ????? Clearly youve lost it and need to be admitted in the Shantivan Asylum! Evil Smile

Lets meet up over Christmas and work on my portfolio. You'll have a photography assignment and I'll have a job pre graduating. Bliss. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

When I thought about posting today...I really thought id be angry...id be angry at everything these folks did over the last few days, id be angry at the entire ordeal...and the emotional roller coaster everyones been on and then I woke up feeling sad for everyone...that life got consumed for everyone in this...this was beautiful...still is...and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...and right now beauty is still exists...and wer ignoring it all and its getting sidelined because of others drama...anyhows i hope everyone has a blessed Diwali and a lovely New Year ahead!

If the show didnt give me anything else it gave me a great extended friend circle and some of you will be friends for life! Here's to all of you! Because at the end of the day it was a realistic story for real people and hey who doesnt like the mush fest Wink

Eyes?? I cant see past his beautiful hair that grows like weedsLOL

ROFL
zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Happy Diwali! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe.Mandy.-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Eyes?? I cant see past his beautiful hair that grows like weedsLOL

Seriously. I have never seen hair grow like that. Well... I have, never mind. I need to practice what I preach Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Lets meet up over Christmas and work on my portfolio. You'll have a photography assignment and I'll have a job pre graduating. Bliss. Tongue

DONE!

You do realize it wont be Arnav's lady right?

zainah09sugar_babe

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Happy Diwali! Hug

What is this Zinny? I celebrate it too. Where is my hug huh??

zainah09-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

DONE!

You do realize it wont be Arnav's lady right?

That's okay. I'll stay in good books and all, I know how to stay in anything book related! Who knows, fresh casting for a new show and all. After all, diplomacy is underrated with this cast. Fact Smile

zainah09-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Happy Diwali! Hug

What is this Zinny? I celebrate it too. Where is my hug huh??

Start writing MUSHY posts!!! Youl get hugs too Tongue

Happy Diwali to you too Zinny!!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09

Go to top