Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - The MOVING ON Edition! (Page 7)

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Wishing everyone a happy and sparkling Diwali! Hug

Vee, thanks for the pm dear and what an apt title. Wish it weren't so difficult eh. Some days it's just hard to think this was but a soap and Arhi just fictional characters..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Hriju321-Vee05-

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Wishing everybody a happy and sparkling Diwali.

Edited by Hriju321 - 12 November 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630purplenpink.Mandy.-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Dips that is what has many so frustrated, the way this whole thing was handled. If it were a simple break or if he really wanted to quit, why not release an official statement? Why let rumors make rounds for days? Why is the channel giving contradicting statements to fans and PH releasing just a teaser. What are they waiting for? What are they hiding. That is what has upset many otherwise there wouldn't have been such an uproar

When I first started watching IPKKND never did I think I would become so addicted to this show. There is truly something different about Barun and Sanaya, it is not only about their on screen chemistry, it is about their friendship, the offscreen masti, their acting - everything. I guess one could say they are the complete package. Like you said there can never be another Arnav and Khushi, they have created history and will be remembered for being one of the hottest jodis on TV.

Originally posted by Hriju321

Wishing everybody a happy and sparkling Diwali.

Happy Diwali

Edited by .Mandy. - 12 November 2012 at 9:48pm

ashwink630Hriju321-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Wishing everyone a happy and sparkling Diwali! Hug

Vee, thanks for the pm dear and what an apt title. Wish it weren't so difficult eh. Some days it's just hard to think this was but a soap and Arhi just fictional characters..

?"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy; they just promised it'd be worth it." - Unknown

Ab kya karen...moving on is hard but karna padega ...hojayegi isko bhi aadat Smile

ashwink630purplenpinkHriju321

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
When I thought about posting today...I really thought id be angry...id be angry at everything these folks did over the last few days, id be angry at the entire ordeal...and the emotional roller coaster everyones been on and then I woke up feeling sad for everyone...that life got consumed for everyone in this...this was beautiful...still is...and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...and right now beauty is still exists...and wer ignoring it all and its getting sidelined because of others drama...anyhows i hope everyone has a blessed Diwali and a lovely New Year ahead!

If the show didnt give me anything else it gave me a great extended friend circle and some of you will be friends for life! Here's to all of you! Because at the end of the day it was a realistic story for real people and hey who doesnt like the mush fest Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630.Mandy.

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

When I thought about posting today...I really thought id be angry...id be angry at everything these folks did over the last few days, id be angry at the entire ordeal...and the emotional roller coaster everyones been on and then I woke up feeling sad for everyone...that life got consumed for everyone in this...this was beautiful...still is...and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...and right now beauty is still exists...and wer ignoring it all and its getting sidelined because of others drama...anyhows i hope everyone has a blessed Diwali and a lovely New Year ahead!

If the show didnt give me anything else it gave me a great extended friend circle and some of you will be friends for life! Here's to all of you! Because at the end of the day it was a realistic story for real people and hey who doesnt like the mush fest Wink

I know he has such pretty eyes damn it!! Focus on all that!! Big smile

ashwink630-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

You know...I have an idea...whoever this new joker they are going to hire to be Dhruv/Shruv/Mroov/Tannav/Mannav/Dhummav...I think you need to go become his lady love! Why ????? Clearly youve lost it and need to be admitted in the Shantivan Asylum! Evil Smile

ashwink630zainah09

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Eyes?? I cant see past his beautiful hair that grows like weedsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Go to top