Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - The MOVING ON Edition! (Page 2)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Yes Barun, we wish you all the best and a very very very Happy Diwali!!

Everyone needs to do what they have to. Believe me, I understand. I might be a few years younger than you, but I understand the need for a break and some time out. Smile

Hug (just take it, I promise I'm not being creepy!)

Till whenever you need, in the mean time I shall enjoy this Big smile

As far as the episode goes, I'll watch it at some point today and come back Tongue

Yes Yes she ISNT being Creepy Wink

Please. I'm the loyal fan. Your moksha today is because of me and me defending him alright? Don't fly too high Vee Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Vee05-

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
happy diwali everyone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Please. I'm the loyal fan. Your moksha today is because of me and me defending him alright? Don't fly too high Vee Tongue

Oh whatever! Cleaning bathroom floors make one realize that somethings in life are just more important than work! Tongue

ashwink630

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Oh whatever! Cleaning bathroom floors make one realize that somethings in life are just more important than work! Tongue

You called me a maid two days ago for hoovering. 2 faced chari!

ashwink630-Vee05-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Such a super fast climax??? No party for Akash and Payal? Dhat tere Ki LOL
Typical IPK...build build up like a nice can of new soda and then leave it open so long, that all the fizz goes away in the end...
At least, Arnav tied up all the loose ends and all questions were answered. I quite liked Madhura - and her vamp act in the last 2 episodes..poor thing did get a raw deal with the track I feel.
Now coming to whole adoption thing; I get it that ASR and KSR could not have let the boy go, but why could Anjali not have adopted him? She has just lost a child and this would have been something really nice for her to consider and grow stronger for him and for herself. Yahan, honeymoon hua nahin, ki Baccha aa gaya Clap, Hai Re Nandkishore!!!!!!!

Anyway, with the speeding bullet train, I wonder where the train is heading? Somewhere to deposit Sobti boy, so the Gargoyle monsters eat him up, or will he go for a "business" trip?

Either way, Good Luck to everyone involved, Im in the ride as long as my leads are here
together.

HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE!

Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 November 2012 at 10:51pm

IssK.-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

HAPPY DIWALI to all!

To your parting message for Mr Sobti ... hear hear!!! I echo your thoughts completely.

Freedom of Choice, Speech, Religion, etc etc etc...he's only using what is his birth right LOL

DiyaS

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
HAPPY DIWALI everyone

Nothing much left to say...except that I will be here till the day we have SaRun as Arhi and this remains ArHi's story...after that I am gone...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

habsNightingale...Hriju321premparbat-Vee05-

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Now for the man of the Moment a message for a certain Mr. Barun Sobti:

For the last 18 months you've ruled our screens, minds, hearts and worlds being ASR. In these 18 months we've showered you with praises, wooed you with words and admired the beauty as some have called it. We've also cursed you, wished you good and bad luck sometimes all at the same time and loved and hated you in the very same minute but tonight I want to make peace with it all because NO ONE deserves to feel like they are making wrong decisions for their own life because honestly this is your life. DO what you need to with it. Be selfish, think about yourself and your family because at the end of the day thats what matters the most! Barun here's wishing you the very best there is out there! Diwali is the time when good beats evil, lights overcome darkness and happiness beats all unhappiness. Enjoy it! Cherish it! 

As for our man ASR dont worry wed take you back whenever you are ready to have him but for now fandom needs to make peace with it all because folks all those people answering the phones are human beings too...give them a break and give yourself a break from it all. Let's just be rationale and realistic if you hate a job and want to take some time off would you like 80,000 random people tell you nope you dont deserve a break because you are doing such a good job? Nope...no one wants that...when you love someone let them free...now is the time to show your greatness as an audience! 

Loved your message!! Clap

Its his life and he deserves to live it as he sees fit...As long as hes around I will watch, after that I wish him Godspeed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Polkadots78Hriju321-Vee05-

Go to top