Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - The MOVING ON Edition! (Page 10)

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM, Vee. Apt title for the thread and loved your message to Sobti...and totally agree with it...

This is what I had written in another thread by karmachameleon...

We all knew at some point this show will end..what we did not know and are not prepared to accept is the rug being yanked from under our feat without even a by your leave or a fair warning. this shabby handling of the off screen drama had us reeling...

everyone deserves a break..everyone needs to move on..but this kneejerk handling of the issue and the situation it has created is absolutely sad...

yes i need a closure and i need a closure while sobti is on board. I will take my closure and leave and would alolow others to make a choice to continue watching. for the other actors and crew or quit...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-Vee05-

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Aww thank you Hug. And, ya right!

Aisa mat bolo...humein bharosa hai kuch acha hoga!  Wink

sugar_babe-Vee05-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

A poem I have always loved, and one which helps me in many Hello Hi Bye Bye situations Tongue

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.  When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.  They may seem like a godsend, and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled;  their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.  They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it!  It is real!  But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);  and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Author unknown.

Two fictional characters, Arnav and Khushi came into our lives for a reason ... maybe it was to give us a few hours of joy with their fictional story, maybe it was to give us friendship with real people we have met here ...

The characters were always going to be for just a SEASON ... never more, because they are fictional, their story is fictional and every fictional story has a beginning and an end.

But some of the friendships here might last much longer ... and have given us even more than those characters have.

The actors who play those characters have their own lives, their own truths, their own compulsions, their own choices ... but for that season they have given us, I'm happy and grateful. For Arnav and Khushi, for Barun and Sanaya ... and for ismailvegamze's uncuts Big smile And I'll watch IPK till it ends ... and wait to see Barun and Sanaya on screen again, individually or together ... as much as Arnav and Khushi made place in our hearts, so did Barun and Sanaya.

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL AGAIN Embarrassed

Edited by DiyaS - 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Polkadots78zainah09-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman987

what am igonna do if dont get to see sobti on screen ,,Cry everyday in new avtaar 

youtube???? Wink

IssK.zainah09

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Aww thank you Hug. And, ya right!

Aisa mat bolo...humein bharosa hai kuch acha hoga!  Wink

Arey the problem is not me (I promise), its the pool of decent guys. They don't rain any more sadly. 

zainah09-Vee05-

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post! Generous sweet beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by raman987

what am igonna do if dont get to see sobti on screen ,,Cry everyday in new avtaar 

youtube???? Wink

I youtubed today. He's such a stunner. I hope he goes off till whenever looking smoking hot.

I'm sorry Barun I'll stop, I'll even send you a rakhi, but then you'll have to promise to stay in one place and always look good!

Edited by sugar_babe - 12 November 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630IssK.zainah09-Vee05-

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

A poem I have always loved, and one which helps me in many Hello Hi Bye Bye situations Tongue

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.  When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.  They may seem like a godsend, and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled;  their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.  They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it!  It is real!  But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);  and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Author unknown.

Two fictional characters, Arnav and Khushi came into our lives for a reason ... maybe it was to give us a few hours of joy with their fictional story, maybe it was to give us friendship with real people we have met here ...

The characters were always going to be for just a SEASON ... never more, because they are fictional, their story is fictional and every fictional story has a beginning and an end.

But some of the friendships here might last much longer ... and have given us even more than those characters have.

The actors who play those characters have their own lives, their own truths, their own compulsions, their own choices ... but for that season they have given us, I'm happy and grateful. For Arnav and Khushi, for Barun and Sanaya ... and for ismailvegamze's uncuts Big smile And I'll watch IPK till it ends ... and wait to see Barun and Sanaya on screen again, individually or together ... as much as Arnav and Khushi made place in our hearts, so did Barun and Sanaya.

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL AGAIN Embarrassed

Lovely Post Diya!!

Happy Diwali to you too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Go to top