Dil cheer ke rakh Tera hi Naam hoga...
Posted: 11 years ago
Uff ho Vee. Bas Kar, you're leaving the actors behind now πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Uff ho Vee. Bas Kar, you're leaving the actors behind now πŸ˜›

excuse me? πŸ˜•

"May the auspicious festival of lights brighten every corner of your world with glamouring moment of Happiness. 
Wishing everyone here a very Happy Diwali"

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes.  I know what I need. I need more hellos." – Charles M. Schulz

4lions - Thank you for this beautiful love story and for SaRun. Like everyone else here said, I too will be here only until the last scene of SaRun.

Mr Sobti and Ms Irani - You two do an awesome job as Arnav and Khushi. . Your chemistry is outstanding, it's magical. 

Barun Sobti - You brought a completely different type of charm to this role that made the character of ASR so mesmerizingly memorable. I wish you didn't leave. But you are. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Dream your dreams and may they all come true. If you ever plan to return as ASR, we will sure welcome you with open arms. 

All good things come to an end, but I wouldn't want IPK to end with any other people. Can we please have a good ending to IPK, with Barun still on it? 

Originally posted by ipkbs

Loved the thappad.
ek doh aur marti toh aur bhi mazza aataπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† So true, so true but at least she got one in. Khushi deserved justice.
Originally posted by ipkbs

Till when though?

We are preparing ourselves for heartbreak. πŸ˜•

Whenever it is Ippy we will take it, it will be hard but we will deal with it. Until then enjoy Sobti as ASR while we can
Originally posted by -Vee05-

excuse me? πŸ˜•

Like your thread's tittle.. moving on..

Wishing everyone a happy and sparkling Diwali! πŸ€—

Vee, thanks for the pm dear and what an apt title. Wish it weren't so difficult eh. Some days it's just hard to think this was but a soap and Arhi just fictional characters..
Wishing everybody a happy and sparkling Diwali.Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago