India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What The - The MOVING ON Edition!

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on." - Nicholas Sparks

In life you meet many people some you love instantly others we could care less for and then there are people who start shedding their layers and defenses and walls and we love them more and more everyday and sometimes those are eternal bonds we make, cherish, honor forever. 

In life comes a time when letting go and moving on are our only options because moving on doesn't mean saying goodbyes but moving on means until we meet again and our path's cross once again in a place where we all are in happier times. 

In life comes a time when we realize that wishing the end of something is not the only solution and that there is more to life than just that. The Ends...are The Beginnings for many...if something doesnt end than beginnings will never happen and thats why tonight on the eve of Diwali...letting go, moving on and wishing everyone the best in the world is what I feel like doing. Smile

The episode was a Phataka to say the least...good wins over evil...He says again and again Khushi is good and thats why Sheetal took advantage of her niceness to take it all from her...and in the end the wrath of Arnav Singh Raizada and his shaatir dimag cleared it all up and showed to their world that Khushi is Khushi her own naive self...the girl that thinks with her heart and let's it all go and Arnav while a man mush at this girls mercy hasnt let go of his mind...and that mind has helped him conquer difficult times in is business and personal life! A happy family at Diwali is all everyone wants and the Raizada's will get that indeed! Clap

Great team effort tonight. Sanaya Irani rocks the expressions and while Sobti still needs a cut and shave he looked rather swanky in his own way! Support cast did wonderfully, Piglet included Wink 

Now for the man of the Moment a message for a certain Mr. Barun Sobti:

For the last 18 months you've ruled our screens, minds, hearts and worlds being ASR. In these 18 months we've showered you with praises, wooed you with words and admired the beauty as some have called it. We've also cursed you, wished you good and bad luck sometimes all at the same time and loved and hated you in the very same minute but tonight I want to make peace with it all because NO ONE deserves to feel like they are making wrong decisions for their own life because honestly this is your life. DO what you need to with it. Be selfish, think about yourself and your family because at the end of the day thats what matters the most! Barun here's wishing you the very best there is out there! Diwali is the time when good beats evil, lights overcome darkness and happiness beats all unhappiness. Enjoy it! Cherish it! 

As for our man ASR dont worry wed take you back whenever you are ready to have him but for now fandom needs to make peace with it all because folks all those people answering the phones are human beings too...give them a break and give yourself a break from it all. Let's just be rationale and realistic if you hate a job and want to take some time off would you like 80,000 random people tell you nope you dont deserve a break because you are doing such a good job? Nope...no one wants that...when you love someone let them free...now is the time to show your greatness as an audience! 

Song of the evening...

"What the caterpillar calls the end the rest of the world calls a butterfly." - Lao Tzu

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVtweeter13PommePommesuhanamausamNimbu_1bammuParisianggn_girlsimpJordinaminakhantutu982sheena29Archu61saya312Atyayashwink630SoShysimkapasbarunIpoonaIssK.Pyaaraarnavarnavandkhushi1habsPolkadots78ifsaal044..Kritz..UKLotus-Siaa-sammymasPrasanna_dhanusihumiranomad.nessshubz1Desai09Nightingale...meens80zainah09Hriju321cuppa_n_cricketAruni.serialwatcher16sugar_babesigridKaranShilpa:)jaya100.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2-Gan-ipkbspolly_mk

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
For now only thing to say is.

quoting Nani.
"Cheee"
for both onscreen and offscreen.
Bye Sheetal. Won't miss you. Go chakki pees with Shyam.

Happy Diwali to all. 

And Sobti, ja. Jeele apni zindagi. Hum sab tere saath hai...Naam roshan kar.

But Show band karke jaana. itni si khwahish...

Edited by ipkbs - 12 November 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena29ashwink630SoShyPolkadots78ForLoveofBarunsihusammymasIpoonaIssK.Hriju321premparbatAruni..Mandy.-Vee05--Gan-simim

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yes Barun, we wish you all the best and a very very very Happy Diwali!!

Everyone needs to do what they have to. Believe me, I understand. I might be a few years younger than you, but I understand the need for a break and some time out. Smile

Hug (just take it, I promise I'm not being creepy!)

Till whenever you need, in the mean time I shall enjoy this Big smile

As far as the episode goes, I'll watch it at some point today and come back Tongue

Edited by sugar_babe - 12 November 2012 at 9:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630SoShyPolkadots78Pyaaraarnavzainah09Nightingale...ipkbs-Vee05-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wishing everyone a Happy Diwali and a Bright n Prosperous New YearHug

What a speedy and almost abrupt end to the Sheetal track; vintage IPK i should say..Weeks of buildup brought to an abrupt climaxAngry..

Anyways moving on as you say;and very well said about Barun. He has done a wonderful job entertaining us as ASR, we have loved and hated him with a passion and he has been the most memorable male lead for me in the history of Indian Television. I wish him well, whatever his decision, whatever the reason behind it, I'm sure his true fans will stand by him..

Yes, like most of you i am here till SARUN's last shot together; Thank you IPK for giving me a beautiful story that touched my heart (i do not intend to stay and watch it get ruined), thank you Barun and Sanaya for your brilliant portrayal of the characters. Both of you deserve great happiness and success always!

Edited by meens80 - 12 November 2012 at 11:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyayashwink630SoShyhabsPolkadots78Ipoonapremparbat-Vee05-ipkbspolly_mk

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to ALL !!!!

I wish I felt the same "happy" feeling for the show.  I will not pretend or try and be brave here.  the world is a cruel place ( as ASR would say it ) and the show was meant to be the place for solace. So what happens that the place you take refuge in turns back to bite you ...

during this festival season I take this opportunity to count my blessings and pray for the well being of my friends and family and even fictional characters...

The Moving On edition...Here here ... i am still here till the last shot of Sanaya & Barun after which I am gone as well...heartbroken.

Wishes to everyone and May God bless.

Edited by premparbat - 12 November 2012 at 10:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630SoShysihuPolkadots78soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbs

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Barun here's wishing you the very best there is out there! Diwali is the time when good beats evil, lights overcome darkness and happiness beats all unhappiness. Enjoy it! Cherish it! 

Let's just be rationale and realistic if you hate a job and want to take some time off would you like 80,000 random people tell you nope you dont deserve a break because you are doing such a good job? Nope...no one wants that...when you love someone let them free...now is the time to show your greatness as an audience! 

SO heartbreaking to read your post... but above are the parts I loved the most. Letting go is always difficult, what to do... CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sammymasnomad.nesssihu-Vee05-ipkbs

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
HAPPY DIWALI to all!

To your parting message for Mr Sobti ... hear hear!!! I echo your thoughts completely.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Polkadots78premparbatsugar_babePSharada-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Yes Barun, we wish you all the best and a very very very Happy Diwali!!

Everyone needs to do what they have to. Believe me, I understand. I might be a few years younger than you, but I understand the need for a break and some time out. Smile

Hug (just take it, I promise I'm not being creepy!)

Till whenever you need, in the mean time I shall enjoy this Big smile

As far as the episode goes, I'll watch it at some point today and come back Tongue

Yes Yes she ISNT being Creepy Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sugar_babeipkbs

Go to top