Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

Originally posted by prishiya

Originally posted by emptyworld

a gai meri prishHug

yes... main aa gai... EmbarrassedLOL

ab hum serious analysis type post pe bhi raunak lagayenge kyaEmbarrassed
haan Thumbs Up arre afshan and sonia ko kya hua haiErmm IF pe a hi nahin rahe hai and FB pe mien ja nahin paa rahi. FB not working properly for me.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat...Cute_Angel..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

oh epi was again emotional... dd was brilliant today... her eyes speaks volumes... the pain.. sm betrayal feeling... sm guilt - guilt for maybe she knew she is the only reason, shamsher attacked on RK.. n not once but twice... 1st time you can say its mistake or can justify... bt 2nd time attempt was purely done with intention...  these were not acceptable by madhu... 

today she was under dilemma... 1st for her father.. n 2nd for her hubby... father who cares for her.. who gave her everything... n maalik for her... did wrong thing... this is not like her father tried to kill her husband... bt her father tried to kill smone... whom she believes god/father... he destroyed her trust.. the person who had golden heart... n turned into criminal for her daughter.. this thing hurt madhu a lot... even shamsher now realizing this... but all things are now messed up... 

2nd abt her hubby.. she felt very bad that her father tried to kill her hubby... she now knw real rk... n loves him.. she cant tolerate.. sm1 try to hurt him... 

both are pillar of madhu's life... n she got hurt a lot whn came to knw.. one tried to kill other for "her happiness"...

are main pagal ho rahi hoon.. sorry i cant continue more... LOLLOL mere mature pane ki limit aa gai...  ROFL ROFL ROFL

btw... nice post shahi... Big smileLOL
Clap hey prish really nice analysis. Loved each part of your reply. Srish ne sach kaha I am speechless bas ek chiz kahungi - Madhu ne aj mera pati kitni baar kaha na with full passion, jab jab woh keh rahi thi I was like really babe.Blushing Phir Padmini ne kaha na maine apni beti haath diya, Hayee kab. Lagta hai RK ka jaadu sar chadke bol raha hai.

As usuall tere comment ne meri post ke chaar chand bada diye.Embarrassed
Thanks for lovely analysis.Clap

Edited by emptyworld - 12 November 2012 at 11:00am

.BadtameezBrat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

a gai meri prishHug

ab tera samajhdar reply padungi mainEmbarrassed

mat padd... nind me likha hai... tera headache bad jaega.. mujhe bhi nai pata kya chhapa maine... LOLLOL..

..Cute_Angel..beautiful_heart

dreams-reality

IF-Sizzlerz

dreams-reality

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
waiting fr RK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

a gai meri prishHug

ab tera samajhdar reply padungi mainEmbarrassed

mat padd... nind me likha hai... tera headache bad jaega.. mujhe bhi nai pata kya chhapa maine... LOLLOL..
nahin acha likha hai tune. I am sure tu jis din decide kar le to write daily analysis toh post zaroor hit hoga.Embarrassed

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreams-reality

waiting fr RK
everyone is waiting for RKCool

.BadtameezBrat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.BadtameezBrat.

Clap hey prish really nice analysis. Loved each part of your reply. Srish ne sach kaha I am speechless bas ek chiz kahungi - Madhu ne aj mera pati kitni baar kaha na with full passion, jab jab woh keh rahi thi I was like really babe.Blushing Phir Padmini ne kaha na maine apni beti haath diya, Hayee kab. Lagta hai RK ka jaadu sar chadke bol raha hai.

As usuall tere comment ne meri post ke chaar chand bada diye.Embarrassed
Thanks for lovely analysis.Clap

oh really... achha chhapa hai essay maine... mujhe bhi read karna padega vapis... LOL

hm epi was good.. sufficient time was given to madhu to show her pain... no zyada no kam... i knw sm ppl missing rk.. me too missing him... bt this scene was required... dnt want to talk abt dipz n bhatiya drama... pura scene bhi kaat do.. i dnt care... 

ab maza aaega... jab rk uthke sabki band bajaega.. will treat to watch... main to popcorn ke sath ready rahungi... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Aj sab ek hi chiz bol rahe hai - waiting for RK.

Acha batao pehle RK kis pe barsega.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.