Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punith...

Nice post.
Eagerly waiting for Rk's entry
ThanksEmbarrassed ya everyone waiting for RK.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

nice post
yep madhu is ea malkin
n the expression of madhu today
 going tobe bahtiyas tomorrow
Thanks ya today it was Madhu and Malik hope kal se RK ka krodh suru ho jayeTongue waiting for itEmbarrassed

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RENU1111

awesome postThumbs Up
loved Madhu & Mallik confrontation
waiting for RK to come & save his biwi
Radhaji is really a dumb character...RK knows each & every member of his family very well...
ThanksEmbarrassed and haan great confrontation, ya even I am waiting for RK to come and take everyone's parade. No more comment on Radhaji I had worte on her already. Ya agreed RK knows each and every member of his family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
awesome post

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu09

Shahi nyc post dear
i dnt wnt 2 tok about madhu shammu nd paddy scene becz it was awesome.
jb dipz sab ko chila chila ke madhu ki video pause kar kar ke keh rai thi.
Dipz Dialogue>dkhiye ishke chehre me dar. dkhiye ish adarsh bhahu ko koi pachta va nai dkh raha etc etc.
ROFLpura ka pura apb news ka sansani dkh rai hu asha lag raha tha.
Aur ab baat rk ki ek bar jb sher jag jayega sb apne apne bil me guss jaye ge no 1 pe dipz.
I wnt rk kahe apni maa ko ki jishe ap apna beta kehti hai uski apke ankho k samne jaan bachai hai madhu ne aur ap madhu par hi mere jaan lene k liye us par shakk kar rai hai.
Nd radhaji;-(;-(;-(;-( plz yeh scene ajaye.
Thanks Embarrassed, tune sach kaha dips bohat funny thi ajLOL
for red - agreed with you RK ko jagne do sab chup ho jaane wale hai Cool.

Blackpoison

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by hifzaa

great post
I really liked the confrontation between father n daughter
About dips argh i hope this time Rk will throw bhatis out of his mansion dips ko lgta hai Rk biwi ko nikal dega really !
Radhaji is so naive she has no brains now wo apni beti jese bahu ko ghr se nikalna chahty hai
I m waiting for Rk's entry he will come n save his biwi , i want him to bbb every single bhatia

ThanksEmbarrassed
LOLtera gusa bhatia ki taraf se pura dhikh raha hai, no to worry when our RK is there.Cool
seriously this tym i want Rk to slap dips doesnt matter wo uski ex thi ek laga he de ya phr dhake mar k bahar krde

.BadtameezBrat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
oh epi was again emotional... dd was brilliant today... her eyes speaks volumes... the pain.. sm betrayal feeling... sm guilt - guilt for maybe she knew she is the only reason, shamsher attacked on RK.. n not once but twice... 1st time you can say its mistake or can justify... bt 2nd time attempt was purely done with intention...  these were not acceptable by madhu... 

today she was under dilemma... 1st for her father.. n 2nd for her hubby... father who cares for her.. who gave her everything... n maalik for her... did wrong thing... this is not like her father tried to kill her husband... bt her father tried to kill smone... whom she believes god/father... he destroyed her trust.. the person who had golden heart... n turned into criminal for her daughter.. this thing hurt madhu a lot... even shamsher now realizing this... but all things are now messed up... 

2nd abt her hubby.. she felt very bad that her father tried to kill her hubby... she now knw real rk... n loves him.. she cant tolerate.. sm1 try to hurt him... 

both are pillar of madhu's life... n she got hurt a lot whn came to knw.. one tried to kill other for "her happiness"...

are main pagal ho rahi hoon.. sorry i cant continue more... LOLLOL mere mature pane ki limit aa gai...  ROFL ROFL ROFL

btw... nice post shahi... Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark_Chocolatebeautiful_heart

.BadtameezBrat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by prishiya

Thumbs Up
Shocked ye kya main aj waise itni jaldi kisiko reply nahin karne wali thi but you forced me to, teri essay kahan hai. Aram se likhna hai toh take your time but say whatever you feel about episode.Embarrassed

She z too happy to read dis ki wo speechless ho gayiLOL

seriously yaar.. i was speechless after reading her post... LOL n now she ll be speechless after reading my mature reply... OuchLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark_Chocolatebeautiful_heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.