Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
sch shae ab to aaj ka e intezar hy besabri se...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 13)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

hey shahi 
nice analysis 

i was thinking that rk would make a dramatic entry today but sadly it was not the case and i ended up missing him like hell againOuch

mummy bhatiaStern Smile omg tht woman switches parties so soon have some belief in ur ideal daughter-in-law whom u were praising like hell for all of those weeks she is a real disappointment today 

dipz was on a roll today trying to get maddy arrested as wellLOL she really knows how to take advantage of a situationEmbarrassed

Maddy and paddy were both going mera pati and mera beti ka pati  respectively after a while i got bored so i  jus counting how many times pati was mentioned by both of these ladies ROFL

and someone need to give the dictionary to paddy dearest she really doesnt know the definition of janwaar  frist rk now shamsherDead
Thumbs UpROFL totally agreed with whatever you said. Ya Dips is all behind of Madhu but all her advantage will bring Rishbala more closer
Radhaji-  she is big time disappointment to not trust her daughter or keep quite. She is one person who is actually mien upredictableDead

Ya suddenly Maddy and Paddy both shower their respective love and care for RK Shocked.

Ya now Shamsher is also janwar alon with RK ROFL. Must say janwar is favourite word of both mom and daughter.

HeyEmbarrassed Thanks and ya RK was missing but koi na now he will make dhamakedar entryCool
I love dipz advantages as wellLOL...i wanted to kill radhaji she needs wake the hell up and decide if she is dumb, nice, or watever the hell she isDead
i know rk would have be shocked if he heard his biwi going mera pati mera patiLOL...yep they love calling the men in their lives janwaars ...wats gonna happen when the real janwaar arrivesBig smile wat will they call balraj uncle???LOL

My sleeping beauty better wake up tommorow or i am going on a strike from this showLOL
for black - well everyone want him back, ab jyaada hi neend le li hai hope kal a jaaye warna aise uske bina episode dhekh dhekh kar humari neend ud jayegiLOL

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
loved the confrontation b/w the father-daughter

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

awesome post Shahi..loved your title..Clap - ThanksEmbarrassed

superb episode..the confrontation between madhu n shamsher was nice...loved thr acting n expressions.. -  ya good confrontation

dips ne overacting kar di..police ko bhi piche chod diya...aisa lag r tha khudi arrest karke fasi pe bhi chadha degi..she looked so desp.ROFL-   yaar aj tere comment mien fun bhi hai nice one Thumbs UpROFL
-
Radhaji ka chakkar ana  uffROFL- Radhaji ke barien mien kya kahienD'oh

kuku n bandar standing like statues...no dialogues fr dm...LOL
paddo entry ws little dramatic though..n mera parti dialogue cracked me up...LOL
RK missing frm two episodes..bt i feel dt part f d script...m expecting hm to return today wd his fodu dialoguesCool - Thumbs Up agreed with
my reply in black nice commentEmbarrassed

ankita24

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --asmita--

loved the confrontation b/w the father-daughter
Embarrassed aww good you loved it

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afsh4a

sch shae ab to aaj ka e intezar hy besabri se...Day Dreaming
ThanksEmbarrassed haan RK ka intizar mujhe bhi haiDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.