Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

No RK - then episode lacks the masala.  A very bland epi for me! 

RK's dialogues spice the show - without him no fun!  When oh when will he chime ine!!
Thumbs Up agreed ab toh koi utao RK koAngry kitna sona hai aur isseD'oh peechli sab neend utar raha hai kyaAngry
ThanksEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK (Page 12)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmoothCriminal

Goldie

SmoothCriminal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
hey shahi 
nice analysis 

i was thinking that rk would make a dramatic entry today but sadly it was not the case and i ended up missing him like hell againOuch

mummy bhatiaStern Smile omg tht woman switches parties so soon have some belief in ur ideal daughter-in-law whom u were praising like hell for all of those weeks she is a real disappointment today 

dipz was on a roll today trying to get maddy arrested as wellLOL she really knows how to take advantage of a situationEmbarrassed

Maddy and paddy were both going mera pati and mera beti ka pati  respectively after a while i got bored so i  jus counting how many times pati was mentioned by both of these ladies ROFL

and someone need to give the dictionary to paddy dearest she really doesnt know the definition of janwaar  frist rk now shamsherDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZitsRitzibeautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

hey shahi 
nice analysis 

i was thinking that rk would make a dramatic entry today but sadly it was not the case and i ended up missing him like hell againOuch

mummy bhatiaStern Smile omg tht woman switches parties so soon have some belief in ur ideal daughter-in-law whom u were praising like hell for all of those weeks she is a real disappointment today 

dipz was on a roll today trying to get maddy arrested as wellLOL she really knows how to take advantage of a situationEmbarrassed

Maddy and paddy were both going mera pati and mera beti ka pati  respectively after a while i got bored so i  jus counting how many times pati was mentioned by both of these ladies ROFL

and someone need to give the dictionary to paddy dearest she really doesnt know the definition of janwaar  frist rk now shamsherDead
Thumbs UpROFL totally agreed with whatever you said. Ya Dips is all behind of Madhu but all her advantage will bring Rishbala more closer
Radhaji-  she is big time disappointment to not trust her daughter or keep quite. She is one person who is actually mien upredictableDead

Ya suddenly Maddy and Paddy both shower their respective love and care for RK Shocked.

Ya now Shamsher is also janwar alon with RK ROFL. Must say janwar is favourite word of both mom and daughter.

HeyEmbarrassed Thanks and ya RK was missing but koi na now he will make dhamakedar entryCool

SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal

Goldie

SmoothCriminal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

hey shahi 
nice analysis 

Thumbs UpROFL totally agreed with whatever you said. Ya Dips is all behind of Madhu but all her advantage will bring Rishbala more closer
Radhaji-  she is big time disappointment to not trust her daughter or keep quite. She is one person who is actually mien upredictableDead

Ya suddenly Maddy and Paddy both shower their respective love and care for RK Shocked.

Ya now Shamsher is also janwar alon with RK ROFL. Must say janwar is favourite word of both mom and daughter.

HeyEmbarrassed Thanks and ya RK was missing but koi na now he will make dhamakedar entryCool
I love dipz advantages as wellLOL...i wanted to kill radhaji she needs wake the hell up and decide if she is dumb, nice, or watever the hell she isDead
i know rk would have be shocked if he heard his biwi going mera pati mera patiLOL...yep they love calling the men in their lives janwaars ...wats gonna happen when the real janwaar arrivesBig smile wat will they call balraj uncle???LOL

My sleeping beauty better wake up tommorow or i am going on a strike from this showLOL

beautiful_heart

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
awesome post Shahi..loved your title..Clap

superb episode..the confrontation between madhu n shamsher was nice...loved thr acting n expressions..

dips ne overacting kar di..police ko bhi piche chod diya...aisa lag r tha khudi arrest karke fasi pe bhi chadha degi..she looked so desp.ROFL

Radhaji ka chakkar ana  uffROFL

kuku n bandar standing like statues...no dialogues fr dm...LOL
paddo entry ws little dramatic though..n mera parti dialogue cracked me up...LOL
RK missing frm two episodes..bt i feel dt part f d script...m expecting hm to return today wd his fodu dialoguesCool

beautiful_heart

Dark_Chocolate

IF-Sizzlerz

Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prishiya

oh epi was again emotional... dd was brilliant today... her eyes speaks volumes... the pain.. sm betrayal feeling... sm guilt - guilt for maybe she knew she is the only reason, shamsher attacked on RK.. n not once but twice... 1st time you can say its mistake or can justify... bt 2nd time attempt was purely done with intention...  these were not acceptable by madhu... 

today she was under dilemma... 1st for her father.. n 2nd for her hubby... father who cares for her.. who gave her everything... n maalik for her... did wrong thing... this is not like her father tried to kill her husband... bt her father tried to kill smone... whom she believes god/father... he destroyed her trust.. the person who had golden heart... n turned into criminal for her daughter.. this thing hurt madhu a lot... even shamsher now realizing this... but all things are now messed up... 

2nd abt her hubby.. she felt very bad that her father tried to kill her hubby... she now knw real rk... n loves him.. she cant tolerate.. sm1 try to hurt him... 

both are pillar of madhu's life... n she got hurt a lot whn came to knw.. one tried to kill other for "her happiness"...

are main pagal ho rahi hoon.. sorry i cant continue more... LOLLOL mere mature pane ki limit aa gai...  ROFL ROFL ROFL

btw... nice post shahi... Big smileLOL
Clap hey prish really nice analysis. Loved each part of your reply. Srish ne sach kaha I am speechless bas ek chiz kahungi - Madhu ne aj mera pati kitni baar kaha na with full passion, jab jab woh keh rahi thi I was like really babe.Blushing Phir Padmini ne kaha na maine apni beti haath diya, Hayee kab. Lagta hai RK ka jaadu sar chadke bol raha hai.

As usuall tere comment ne meri post ke chaar chand bada diye.Embarrassed
Thanks for lovely analysis.Clap

@ purpleShahiAngry tere ko kitne bar bolu get my name rightAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

Originally posted by prishiya

oh epi was again emotional... dd was brilliant today... her eyes speaks volumes... the pain.. sm betrayal feeling... sm guilt - guilt for maybe she knew she is the only reason, shamsher attacked on RK.. n not once but twice... 1st time you can say its mistake or can justify... bt 2nd time attempt was purely done with intention...  these were not acceptable by madhu... 

today she was under dilemma... 1st for her father.. n 2nd for her hubby... father who cares for her.. who gave her everything... n maalik for her... did wrong thing... this is not like her father tried to kill her husband... bt her father tried to kill smone... whom she believes god/father... he destroyed her trust.. the person who had golden heart... n turned into criminal for her daughter.. this thing hurt madhu a lot... even shamsher now realizing this... but all things are now messed up... 

2nd abt her hubby.. she felt very bad that her father tried to kill her hubby... she now knw real rk... n loves him.. she cant tolerate.. sm1 try to hurt him... 

both are pillar of madhu's life... n she got hurt a lot whn came to knw.. one tried to kill other for "her happiness"...

are main pagal ho rahi hoon.. sorry i cant continue more... LOLLOL mere mature pane ki limit aa gai...  ROFL ROFL ROFL

btw... nice post shahi... Big smileLOL
Clap hey prish really nice analysis. Loved each part of your reply. Srish ne sach kaha I am speechless bas ek chiz kahungi - Madhu ne aj mera pati kitni baar kaha na with full passion, jab jab woh keh rahi thi I was like really babe.Blushing Phir Padmini ne kaha na maine apni beti haath diya, Hayee kab. Lagta hai RK ka jaadu sar chadke bol raha hai.

As usuall tere comment ne meri post ke chaar chand bada diye.Embarrassed
Thanks for lovely analysis.Clap

@ purpleShahiAngry tere ko kitne bar bolu get my name rightAngryAngry
DesiSmileys.com sorry sri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.Dark_Chocolate

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
nice post shahi...Clap

beautiful_heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.