Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Today there will part first Malik family and finally our RK's familyCool because something special on RK family.

Malik family - Good confrontation Clap between daughter and father. I loved Shamsher a lot his eyes was speaking thousand, he was disheartened, broken and shocked. All truth came just like surprise on him. His eyes was answering all guilt and saying I love you and only for you. It does happen that for one whom we love more than life we cross all limit to keep her happy. Still sometime we made a mistake in this love, we not see the reality and go on doing unexpected. Padyy's question was so meaningful ek baar thik hai but second time ws not needed knowing what his daughter did. Well for me all three was standing with one string and lots of question to each other. There is only one answer to all this question love, feelings and relation. Love that Madhu has started feeling for RK now, love of Madhu for Malik and Malik for Madhu, respect that Paddy has for Malik and Malik has for Paddy. Finally love Paddy has for Madhu. When Malik walked out hearing police sound it was seem all responsible dad who wants to go first to protect his family. Same when he is giving his hand to police to arrest in precap one can see acceptance of his mistake in his eyes. I have read somewhere when person realised his mistake he his forgive at the same moment. I am sure Malik also will get freedom.
RK Family - ROFL Aww I am writting about this one first though I wrote last. Hey now why I am laughing is first let me laughROFL. Ye sab Bhatia family ke din bhar gaye hai.ROFL Le de ke kisi panga le liya Kundra family ki Malkin seOuch jo RK ke dil pe raj karti hai. O haan Madhubala and her family. Ye sab Bhatias gaye kaam se ek baar RK ko utt jaane do sabko barabar sunayega. ROFL I want RK to enter in chawl itselfCool  and take parade of Dips and Sikki.

Ya today also RK was not there Disapprove but now I am sure he will take whole his episode and time to take their parade.ROFL

Ok now serious one the person RK giving you to stay at his home, giving you all each comfort and how they can take decision to arrest his Sasurji, Sasuma and mainly Biwi to whom he accept his relation at top of his voice.Shocked I mean atleast consult the head of family (Ya RK is actually head of family accept it Ermm because he takes all care of household and people staying there).
Main the person who is arresting whole RK's famliy has never related to RK. I mean RK had never accepted them as their relation. More over the Mother she just can't even think once from her mind. She always nod her head to what Dipali says. Give me break how she comes to Dipali's words she not know relation of Dips and RK.Ermm If ask to me she just had given up everything to Dips like whatever you say Dips, she do not want to take any decision or think on her own son's wife.Shocked

Hey for Bittuji Clap His real gem. He was confused and not fully convinced. I like Bittuji he was, is with his chief always. I think Bittuji will wake chief and inform him everything.

Waiting for grand entry of our RK nowCool

Note: Thanks for taking time to read my long essay. All emotions broken up and now all depend on RK.

Mere signature pe jo looks hai RK ki wahi expression imagine kar rahi hoon main uski family ke liye. Ya phir usse jyaada. God bless Bhatia family.LOL

Edited by emptyworld - 12 November 2012 at 9:19am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrsensuellavartibabi01neelab1Meena1428adi1986johnnyluckyzahrazarmohini110SmoothCriminal-Inferno-zulyianaan-rishstressreliefVsoujanyasurabiJasleenapplenpeachessree.gattuteju_glovely55nlm49staroneserialsarunsunita_gmCheckmateIWinanjaliipkkndSimple-GirlanoneeRENU1111manid0-SD-0--Rose--ANJALI_SAMARIYApatakha-guddi-optimist-ashred12sunflower52tinselsuk19ankita24nidu_dsenanehakariba.VivaciousSoul.afsh4aSaiS..Cute_Angel..BlackpoisonMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-hifzaaitsRitziEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ--Udhay---xXx-.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

anu_sakshi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ya U  R Right.
Waiting from only RK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0beautiful_heart

nidu_dsena

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

0-SD-0beautiful_heart

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Nice post Heart
I also loved Madhu-Malik convo Thumbs Up
seriously everyone believed Dips just like that ! Stern Smile
Eagerly waiting RK ki entry Cool

Edited by .Priya2000. - 12 November 2012 at 9:22am

0-SD-0beautiful_heart

manid

IF-Rockerz

manid

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Nice post...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

IF-Rockerz

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
nice..po$t..

beautiful_heart

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
V heart touching episode.for rk tera intezar hay tu aja aur madhu ko bacha ja.

beautiful_heart

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Nice post..

beautiful_heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.