Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
SamiR...You better meet Sandy!
I think she has an amazing power( X-ray vision) to see through bricks!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Luminous_Linsvish.naren-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir se Blooophherrr...!! (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

SamiR...You better meet Sandy!
I think she has an amazing power( X-ray vision) to see through bricks!Day Dreaming

LOL you're right. After all, Deepika is Superman's sister; so i'm guessing they must also share powers Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Luminous_Linsfarhana874vish.narenSwerveBae-Amli-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
sejal di thanks a lot. But who is the real seyaani..? Then go & find it.LOL. I dont have pics.

samir thanks dear. You said right only. That is a major serious one. Pooja room has been shown as a closed one. Also balcony is just in front of Sunny's shop. Then it is impossible for Sandy to see Bhabho from there. Though I noticed it while watching, later I forgot.

Do you know our Hiral Amma had made a special window for her beti to do inbheshtigaashans in Rathi mansion. See tomorrow itself Chavi will be caught by Sandy through the same window. This particular window changes its position as Sandy needs it to. Sab Kuch Amma's maya..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Amli-niruba

_srija_

Goldie

_srija_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

I cant see 

Blooophherrr...!!  

If u can Share Pics  Approve Cool 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
srija dear wait for either Rumela or nikhil to post pics. I shall share if they do. I dont have them. Else watch the repeat telecast. Friday Sandhya's pic was stick on the application form, on left top. Yesterday it was not there while Bhabho burnt the forum.

in between, happy diwali..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.narenniruba

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Do you know our Hiral Amma had made a special window for her beti to do inbheshtigaashans in Rathi mansion. See tomorrow itself Chavi will be caught by Sandy through the same window. This particular window changes its position as Sandy needs it to. Sab Kuch Amma's maya..Day Dreaming

Good to know about Hiral ji's special window JAMi! LOL

Seems like Sandhya will catch Chavi through the special window and through the 'window' on Mohit's laptop! Big smile (... sorry ... bad I.T. joke Ouch)

Merey saamne waali khidki mein ... Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenniruba

_srija_

Goldie

_srija_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

srija dear wait for either Rumela or nikhil to post pics. I shall share if they do. I dont have them. Else watch the repeat telecast. Friday Sandhya's pic was stick on the application form, on left top. Yesterday it was not there while Bhabho burnt the forum.

in between, happy diwali..

Its Not Blooper , they removed her Photostap intentionally Smile

Shashi summet Mittal are Again Awesome in Knowing Values , Moral Values of humans

No Person Likes to see their Pic Burning infront of them 
Except at death Time !!  

Its common in Reel World But it also depends on Respeccting Morals Values of Person Sensitive feelings . Glad PH is Respecting sentiments and Personal ethics of an Actress By Removin her Photo While Burning Sandhya s Admission Form 

Its NOT BLOOPER , Respecting Personal feelings of an Actress ,ETIC OF LIFE  Smile

Edited by _srija_ - 13 November 2012 at 1:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-Luminous_Lins

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
samir ji arrey wah baba. Dont you know our amma will never do anything 'aise hi'. Especially in the matter of her beloved beti. She has made her beti armed and fantabulous before she left. Else Sandy will not be able to do much. Aur yeh kya, aaj saamnewaali ko hi pata diya?ShockedLOL

srija- achcha toh aisi baat hai. Sidhe sidhe bolna. You may be right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.