Page 5 Page 9

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
BUNNY...hilarious blooper i ever read...ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR-vish.narenLuminous_Lins

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir se Blooophherrr...!! (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thank you sisy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjarvish.naren

FairyChik

Goldie

FairyChik

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

fairy chick you're again right dear.Clap.. frogs in well are better than donkeys carrying sandal wood. I'm sorry that I was not knowing you're here with a scale to calculate how much broad is every one's mind. Being honest, I didnt find any better show than this one. So regular with this. Not interested in Indian ones more..

Donkeys are the one Eat Grass and Pull on Weight LOL Without using their  Brains LOL 
every Show gives some Knowledge Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyChik

Donkeys are the one Eat Grass and Pull on Weight02LOL02Without using their 02Brains02LOL02[/DIV][DIV]every Show gives some Knowledge02Smile
@bold- you are absolutely right. The same thing I meant. See we both think similar..

and yep, Every show gives some knowledge. My family members dont know Hindi. So less chances there. Also there are many other better shows. Shall we stop this here, please? Else erum will be giving warning.! Anything with bloopers, welcome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-

FairyChik

Goldie

FairyChik

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Donkeys are the one Eat Grass and Pull on Weight0'2LOL0'2Without using their 0'2Brains0'2LOL0'2[/DIV][DIV]every Show gives some Knowledge0'2Smile
@bold- you are absolutely right. The same thing I meant. See we both think similar..

and yep, Every show gives some knowledge. My family members dont know Hindi. So less chances there. Also there are many other better shows. Shall we stop this here, please? Else erum will be giving warning.! Anything with bloopers, welcome.

Am a Ardent Fan of DABh , Not Obessive Fan and Spillter mind of DABH LOL   i Follow this Show for Leads  Smile

No Blooper , Every one is Evil Like as Everyday Confused Smile   

Lets Hope Best For Tommorrow Smile

We all Know this Mahaan Sandhya Suraj il not say any Word or complaints on others since they are elders and Need to give Excuses to others to Not Make their Siblings Fate Bad with Bhabo Shocked

Though Sandhya suraj Know of evil Lier in Chavi they cover Her From Bhabo  and Warn to Not Repeat this Again 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Superman.

Hahah! Exactly LOL But, bhabho really annoyed me today.. So I'm going to attack her anyways Approve

superman  Followed ur Posts of Drawings and ur Diwali Pic on Deepika Profile ur Drawings are too good , U give some Funny corner with a Reality Tatse Smile

Waiting for todays Episode Drawings Smile

i can feel you're a fan

im done with my thread Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushFairyChik

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Right I am seeing this blooper thread after a long time so thank you IPS JAM

Now how do I believe what you are saying is true? I need photographic evidence please
You see I am like Bhabho in SOME instances I don't believe till I see some evidence

So mhari Thanedaarni kam par lag ja or foto dikha Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.narenLuminous_Lins-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the stress-relieving thread JAMi! I missed the old blooper threads Disapprove

I also found it awkward that Sandhya was able to see Bhabho on the balcony as well as Suraj through the window, from the same spot Confused. Now I really wanna meet the architect who designed the Rathi mansion! Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Luminous_Linsvish.narenUMDU-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.