Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Radha g is a true politician (Page 5)

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

she is more like thali ka baingan...
i just hope she realises how stupid she acts at times without using her brains..
u r right,,na idhar ka na udhar ka,,bs dance hi krta hyLOL

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by sundasnaz

hy frnds..Smile

(this is just a post for fun,no intend to harm any one emotions or feelings..if someone feel pain in his/her heart,plz donot comment here.).WinkLOL

iam feeling Radha g is a born politician,.she can easily change her party,so if u know any political party,inform Radha g,,bcoz she deserve this.. LOLand is sy political parties ka bhi bhala ho jae ga..LOL

so this is my small post,comment if u like,if u not ,then plz move on.Smile

No one will take Radha Ji in their Party . Isika koi bharosa nahi LOL LOL
LOL..bt Radha g deserve a party,,bcoz politicain often change their parties and later said bad thing about previous one..LOL

Edited by sundasnaz - 12 November 2012 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by sundasnaz

hy frnds..Smile

(this is just a post for fun,no intend to harm any one emotions or feelings..if someone feel pain in his/her heart,plz donot comment here.).WinkLOL

iam feeling Radha g is a born politician,.she can easily change her party,so if u know any political party,inform Radha g,,bcoz she deserve this.. LOLand is sy political parties ka bhi bhala ho jae ga..LOL

so this is my small post,comment if u like,if u not ,then plz move on.Smile

LOL I don't think Radha is intelligent enough, but love this thread.Clap
thank u so much dear..Smile
Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

V true dats why she has been adressed by her own son as janam denay wali aurat instead of maa.
inspite of Rude and harsh behaviour,,he knows humans very well,he knows kuku,sikki and also deepali very well..Smile

Edited by sundasnaz - 12 November 2012 at 10:54am
mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
tera funpost radhy ki izzat ki dhajiyaa uda raha hain ... btw main usko VRINDAVAN bhej dungi .. kuku k saath ishwer ka dhyaan kry acha hoga...AngryAngryAngrydimaag ko chaat liya ... DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Sandy-Naz

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

RK knows his mother really well. He knows she can't be there for him ever.
when she took side of Madhu after party sequence also,,i like her..bt gradually her character became not so good..ya ,,she will never be with Rk bt hope to see some develpoment in her character..Smile
she can say"i only love and care for Rk and nothing can see beyond him,sorry madhu,i was on mistake"
and madhu will say"i know u r a mother ,donot give me explanation.."Ouch
Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbloves

tera funpost radhy ki izzat ki dhajiyaa uda raha hain ... btw main usko VRINDAVAN bhej dungi .. kuku k saath ishwer ka dhyaan kry acha hoga...AngryAngryAngrydimaag ko chaat liya ... DeadDeadDead
chup kr,,mods meri post close kr dain gyWinkLOL..waisy main ny khuch ghalt nahi lekha,,its just a fun post,or koi bura word bhi use nahi kiya..,ab kisi ko report krni hy tu kr dy..
ye idea sahi hy,radha or kuku ko bheej do kehen,honeymoon nah tu atleast kehen dhyaan krny bheej do..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mbloves

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by 9staroneserials

No wonder RK doesnt trust her...DeadDeadLOL...I reminded of a hindi lesson in my high school..."RANGBADALTI GIRGIT"...True definition of RadhajiOuchLOL

Clap The only sad thing is that Madhu thought of the 'girgit' as 'mother'.Ouch
Madhu always think positve,,when Rk will clarify all this,Radha will give explanation to madhu that why she done this to madhu and madhu will simply said"i need no explanation,i know u r a mother and if someone else would in ur place she would done the same as u.Ouch

Edited by sundasnaz - 12 November 2012 at 11:05am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index