Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
V true dats why she has been adressed by her own son as janam denay wali aurat instead of maa.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RK knows his mother really well. He knows she can't be there for him ever.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is more like thali ka baingan...
i just hope she realises how stupid she acts at times without using her brains..
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CutieTeju

U know I used to wonder.. why RK hate her so much But today I feel.. she deserved that.. Ek taraf beti beti kahti hain madhu ko.. aur now.. Has her brain gone somewhere to walk.. selfish She is really selfish... 😡

RK has seen his 'loving mother' Radha🤢 ka actual roop for 17 years when she believed every bad thing Kukku and Sikki said about her own son.Angry Madhu is about to get a first look.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

No wonder RK doesnt trust her...🤢🤢😆...I reminded of a hindi lesson in my high school..."RANGBADALTI GIRGIT"...True definition of Radhaji😆

👏 The only sad thing is that Madhu thought of the 'girgit' as 'mother'.Ouch
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes ur right tht is the reason Y RK hate her she is naive who dont use her brain and easily get manipulated by anyone.
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arre nazi radhaji ki party hai Bhatia party jiski head Dips hai. Par tu RK ki entry hone de aise parade lega na iski, now toh I am waiting for grand entry of our RK.😎
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so true
Mjhe hamesha radhaji pe taras ata tha but now i must say she deserves this kind of treatment by her son
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She is emotional n only gd in them rest She is too dumb to understand what is wrong n right, From last 17 year She don't know what her husband up to...
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Yr plz rk aa jao aur apni janam dene wali aurat ko samjhao ki jishne tumhare bete ki jaan bachai us par hi shakk kar rai ho.ab toh beta hath se pura gaya samjho ab ni milne wala vo apko vapis...Edited by meenu09 - 11 years ago