Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.55 : Diwali with ASR n Khushi - UPDATED (Page 9)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

omoraboti,

interesting point about the triangle. great connection to that dupatta shot. that's in the story.

but in the real story too there's that same ipk triangle: barun at the top of it, the vertex, star plus and production house the other two points. how hard they try to pull the vertex down.   

LOL .. Di! What is with 4Lions & Triangles?? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharaaindi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I just came to write something on the last epi .. no one seems to be in the mood though!

It was Khushi who was against the firecrackers in the last Diwali .. she convinced Lavanaya for using only Diya. what happened to her this year?? Ermm Definitely someone else is writing the script other than the CVs ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizbeth96Sharaabs_deepsindi52

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I just came to write something on the last epi .. no one seems to be in the mood though!

It was Khushi who was against the firecrackers in the last Diwali .. she convinced Lavanaya for using only Diya. what happened to her this year?? Ermm Definitely someone else is writing the script other than the CVs ..
I was about to PM you on this..even if the team had changed, shudnt they b careful while writing such things..completely contradicting statement..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SharaaOmorabotiindi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

I was about to PM you on this..even if the team had changed, shudnt they b careful while writing such things..completely contradicting statement..

Makes sense Deeps! someone else is writing the script .. someone who is not supposed to write it! D'oh If it was anything else, I would have thought they forgot (bad excuse, I know) .. but they know that Diwali 2011 has been watched by everyone for 100 times!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharaa

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Makes sense Deeps! someone else is writing the script .. someone who is not supposed to write it! D'oh If it was anything else, I would have thought they forgot (bad excuse, I know) .. but they know that Diwali 2011 has been watched by everyone for 100 times!!

Nowadays I don't write post...can spam only since I have lost my sanity...
Today's epi made me rush to the loo and cry my heart out...this is what they have done to my IPK?
No a single dialogue between hubby n wifey regarding that pic in the frame and post Diwali PayAl thing?
4 donkeys can easily be charged as murdereers...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamReenuGSharaaindi52Omoraboti

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
'"Believe" in what you believed and loved."--as always you know just how to say it, Priya!Clap

Beena Di let me know you had posted a Crooner...Of course, I am 2 days too late.  I loved Monday's epi...Even yesterday's epi had its moments.  I really feel for each character and actor in this epic journey.  The tears in their eyes are & were genuine as they come...

Two lines: 1) 'Main Hoon Na"; a reassurance by the character, on the show. 2) "What happens in the family, stays in the family", Sobti's words during Noreen's interview.  So true to all that we know about him; an idealistic loyalist, who isn't "in" this for the material trappings.   Both set of words are enough for me as I countdown to the end.  A business decision in a dog eat dog world will determine how this goes down, but I choose to remember what and whom I "believe" in...

The truth never sleeps.  Amen to that.

Edited by Nandalala - 14 November 2012 at 11:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhabsSharaahoopoeindi52-Prashu-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I need a hug and more than that I need to hug Sobti...my poor baby...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionindi52-Prashu-Omoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

'"Believe" in what you believed and loved."--as always you know just how to say it, Priya!Clap

Beena Di let me know you had posted a Crooner...Of course, I am 2 days too late.  I loved Monday's epi...Even yesterday's epi had its moments.  I really feel for each character and actor in this epic journey.  The tears in their eyes are & were genuine as they come...

Two lines: 1) 'Main Hoon Na"; a reassurance by the character, on the show. 2) "What happen in the family, stays in the family", Sobti's words during Noreen's interview.  So true to all that we know about him; a loyalist to the end.  Both are enough for me as I countdown to the end.  A business decision in a dog eat dog world will determine how this goes down, but I choose to remember what I "believe" in...

The truth never sleeps.  Amen to that.

Anjali, got your pms...read them too...just couldn't reply...right now am in a payash frame of mind..me not good at taking things easily, receiving them with calmness...
Your countdown to the end is reminding me what's nearing me...me in denial...need your namesake's bubble to live in...
Soon I would need my fav verse...yeh dil kehta hain ke tum yahi ho yahi kahin ho...
How to witness this cold blooded murder and helplessness of a simple humble human being?

Go to top