Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.55 : Diwali with ASR n Khushi - UPDATED (Page 6)

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya,

Can't tell you what a relief it is to see new Crooner!!! The whole fandom is going thru emotional turmoil and you chose a perfect way to give us some relief. What a DIWALI GIFT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Hug

I have been putting a brave front until now and is hoping against hope that Barun is not leaving and wishing every moment that Barun comes out of this chakravyuh a winner. Seeing Crooner I just broke and couldn't hold my tears. All the emotions I have for the love story of Arnav Khushi, their journey to "HAMESHA"... My obsession for fictional characters, love for Barun and Sanaya - I am really overwhelmed today!! Cry

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL CROONERS!! MAY THIS DIWALI RIGHT WIN WRONG AND WE ALL BE VICTORIOUS!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamyogifaluindi52beena14riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Updated my post on Page 2.

Will be back after the episode tonight.

Have a good day everyone! Hug

Happy Diwali! 

Edited by Omoraboti - 12 November 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celabeena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Wishes to each friend here and their family for a wonderous, prosperous, festival of Lights...

Celebreate the festival of the Lord returning to Kingdom after killing the Evil...eat,smile, make merry !!!

Happy Diwali !!!!

PS Sorry it will be an update in next few hours - am at work - and I want to diagnose the script - so will take time to update - its great to see friends and readers back with so much warmth...always indebted to the Love you give to this space...though I am not able to get back properly...thnakss will be too small...lots of Love Hug

Edited by honeypriya - 12 November 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

celasuhanamausamajuma-Reader-Dazeecrazyaddictionwrit_in_waterspsharmilaDesai09-Viji-sejket2vkp1989cuppa_n_cricketindi52OmorabotiDivya1503-Prashu-riti4u

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Good to see the crooner again Priya. I loved this episode, Sheetal's track did come to an abrupt end but it was for the best. Sheetal's track was damaging to the show, it started off with a lot of potential but the moment the CVs started toying with Arnav's character by showing him have an emotional connection to this woman things went downhill. Fortunately, towards the end we got our ASR back, one who used his shaatir dimaag to expose Sheetal and how!. ASR's dimaag was not the only in use here, Bua and Manorama both noted very obvious facts about Sheetal be it why she called Arnav or her miraculous recovery -- too good!

So Sheetal is finally exposed to all and I have to hand it to the CVs for the way they handled this, yes it was rushed but they made sure to close any loopholes that would have left us with more questions than answers. It is now confirmed she trained Aarav, tampered the reports, Aarav's diabetes, everything was made clear in this episode. I am happy that the family is now aware of what Khushi was going through and happily looked on when Khushi got her revenge by delivering one tight slap to Sheetal! Go Khushi go, pull the chudail's hair out too!! Ok things didn't get that far but justice for Khushi nonetheless whose emotions were taken for a ride

Aarav, it was known he would be staying at RM as this family would never have the heart to let him go specifically Khushi who as expected stopped him from leaving. While I would have loved for Anjali to be the one to adopt Aarav, I am ok with Khushi and Arnav being the adoptive parents as this may be the closest we ever come to seeing these two with a family of their own. Looking forward to the next episode, hoping for a good Diwali epi especially after watching SBB everyone looked great!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celacrazyaddictionspsharmilavkp1989-Prashu-indi52

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Just came to say...Hats off to your love for show...Thanks...

Happy Diwali everyone!

celavkp1989

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hola Priya n all ma Croonies...
HugHugHug... excited to see all of u n Priya missed u the last few days...CryCryCry

Heart HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE Heart

Edited by sejket2 - 12 November 2012 at 9:53pm

celaindi52

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Crooner after a long time.

PartyHAPPY DIWALI Priya.Party

Edited by vkp1989 - 12 November 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: