Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

omoraboti,

interesting point about the triangle. great connection to that dupatta shot. that's in the story.

but in the real story too there's that same ipk triangle: barun at the top of it, the vertex, star plus and production house the other two points. how hard they try to pull the vertex down.   

LOL .. Di! What is with 4Lions & Triangles?? 😆
Omoraboti thumbnail
I just came to write something on the last epi .. no one seems to be in the mood though!

It was Khushi who was against the firecrackers in the last Diwali .. she convinced Lavanaya for using only Diya. what happened to her this year?? 🤔 Definitely someone else is writing the script other than the CVs ..
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I just came to write something on the last epi .. no one seems to be in the mood though!

It was Khushi who was against the firecrackers in the last Diwali .. she convinced Lavanaya for using only Diya. what happened to her this year?? 🤔 Definitely someone else is writing the script other than the CVs ..

I was about to PM you on this..even if the team had changed, shudnt they b careful while writing such things..completely contradicting statement..
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

I was about to PM you on this..even if the team had changed, shudnt they b careful while writing such things..completely contradicting statement..

Makes sense Deeps! someone else is writing the script .. someone who is not supposed to write it!  If it was anything else, I would have thought they forgot (bad excuse, I know) .. but they know that Diwali 2011 has been watched by everyone for 100 times!!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Makes sense Deeps! someone else is writing the script .. someone who is not supposed to write it!  If it was anything else, I would have thought they forgot (bad excuse, I know) .. but they know that Diwali 2011 has been watched by everyone for 100 times!!

Nowadays I don't write post...can spam only since I have lost my sanity...
Today's epi made me rush to the loo and cry my heart out...this is what they have done to my IPK?
No a single dialogue between hubby n wifey regarding that pic in the frame and post Diwali PayAl thing?
4 donkeys can easily be charged as murdereers...
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
'"Believe" in what you believed and loved."--as always you know just how to say it, Priya!👏

Beena Di let me know you had posted a Crooner...Of course, I am 2 days too late.  I loved Monday's epi...Even yesterday's epi had its moments.  I really feel for each character and actor in this epic journey.  The tears in their eyes are & were genuine as they come...

Two lines: 1) 'Main Hoon Na"; a reassurance by the character, on the show. 2) "What happens in the family, stays in the family", Sobti's words during Noreen's interview.  So true to all that we know about him; an idealistic loyalist, who isn't "in" this for the material trappings.   Both set of words are enough for me as I countdown to the end.  A business decision in a dog eat dog world will determine how this goes down, but I choose to remember what and whom I "believe" in...

The truth never sleeps.  Amen to that.
Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
I need a hug and more than that I need to hug Sobti...my poor baby...
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

'"Believe" in what you believed and loved."--as always you know just how to say it, Priya!👏

Beena Di let me know you had posted a Crooner...Of course, I am 2 days too late.  I loved Monday's epi...Even yesterday's epi had its moments.  I really feel for each character and actor in this epic journey.  The tears in their eyes are & were genuine as they come...

Two lines: 1) 'Main Hoon Na"; a reassurance by the character, on the show. 2) "What happen in the family, stays in the family", Sobti's words during Noreen's interview.  So true to all that we know about him; a loyalist to the end.  Both are enough for me as I countdown to the end.  A business decision in a dog eat dog world will determine how this goes down, but I choose to remember what I "believe" in...

The truth never sleeps.  Amen to that.

Anjali, got your pms...read them too...just couldn't reply...right now am in a payash frame of mind..me not good at taking things easily, receiving them with calmness...
Your countdown to the end is reminding me what's nearing me...me in denial...need your namesake's bubble to live in...
Soon I would need my fav verse...yeh dil kehta hain ke tum yahi ho yahi kahin ho...
How to witness this cold blooded murder and helplessness of a simple humble human being?
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu: the 'calmness' comes from knowing that the truth will prevail, and a thorough assessment based on 'facts' as to who & what is right here. This is way beyond the show now; I am grateful the hemorrhaging will come to an end soon.

Now, I want him to move forward & live his life (as always) on his terms.

Priya, sorry for spamming, hun... Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omoraboti, dips, mou,

about khushi loving crackers. do you really think that happened by chance? this is willful playing with a much lived show, part if the same strategy that is out to tarnish a young actor's image. everyone may have forgotten, but not sanaya, not barun, not us. we are being casually told, go home, we'll do what we please. this is our product.

the playing around started a while back. asr, kkg, story, everything was messed with. we clung on. then the final strike. kill barun.

amazing, isn't it? yes khushi lurves crackers, asr adores kurta, and secretly is dying to worship devi maiyya.

we know how good 4lions is at killing babies. they showed us, remember.

but you know, somewhere by hurting us to this extent and trying to mar barun sobti's career, they have desecrated a temple.

as anjali said, there is karma. it finds its mark.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago