Crooner 1.55 : Diwali with ASR n Khushi - UPDATED - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Wishes to each friend here and their family for a wonderous, prosperous, festival of Lights...

Celebreate the festival of the Lord returning to Kingdom after killing the Evil...eat,smile, make merry !!!

Happy Diwali !!!!

PS Sorry it will be an update in next few hours - am at work - and I want to diagnose the script - so will take time to update - its great to see friends and readers back with so much warmth...always indebted to the Love you give to this space...though I am not able to get back properly...thnakss will be too small...lots of Love 🤗
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
Good to see the crooner again Priya. I loved this episode, Sheetal's track did come to an abrupt end but it was for the best. Sheetal's track was damaging to the show, it started off with a lot of potential but the moment the CVs started toying with Arnav's character by showing him have an emotional connection to this woman things went downhill. Fortunately, towards the end we got our ASR back, one who used his shaatir dimaag to expose Sheetal and how!. ASR's dimaag was not the only in use here, Bua and Manorama both noted very obvious facts about Sheetal be it why she called Arnav or her miraculous recovery -- too good!

So Sheetal is finally exposed to all and I have to hand it to the CVs for the way they handled this, yes it was rushed but they made sure to close any loopholes that would have left us with more questions than answers. It is now confirmed she trained Aarav, tampered the reports, Aarav's diabetes, everything was made clear in this episode. I am happy that the family is now aware of what Khushi was going through and happily looked on when Khushi got her revenge by delivering one tight slap to Sheetal! Go Khushi go, pull the chudail's hair out too!! Ok things didn't get that far but justice for Khushi nonetheless whose emotions were taken for a ride

Aarav, it was known he would be staying at RM as this family would never have the heart to let him go specifically Khushi who as expected stopped him from leaving. While I would have loved for Anjali to be the one to adopt Aarav, I am ok with Khushi and Arnav being the adoptive parents as this may be the closest we ever come to seeing these two with a family of their own. Looking forward to the next episode, hoping for a good Diwali epi especially after watching SBB everyone looked great!!

Just came to say...Hats off to your love for show...Thanks...

Happy Diwali everyone!
Hola Priya n all ma Croonies...
🤗🤗🤗... excited to see all of u n Priya missed u the last few days...😭😭😭

❤️ HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE ❤️

Edited by sejket2 - 11 years ago
Crooner after a long time.

🥳HAPPY DIWALI Priya.🥳Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3288576

Actually I too can confirm it - Decision has been kept pending till Diwali - its nw or never...

PS dont let the actor be insulted for what he gave as Arnav Singh Raizada - if he would have happily left, or made his own choice, wouldnt have raised a single word !!!!

PS1 back to Crooner SKD 
thank u priya...fr opening crooner again🤗🥳

Its real surprise priya as you have opened crooner

Happy diwali
thanks a lot priya for brightness you bring with this crooner, other wise what to say to this dumbo PH n SP for giving us this gloomy n depressed diwali.

you are the shining star in this forum for giving us hope n rejuvenating our love for ipk n asr.

Thanks a lot dear...   eagerly waiting for the update.

Hey Priya,

Happy Diwali! Great to see a Crooner after a long time! I am STILL holding on to the hope that we will see a Happy Ending for ARSHI!

I wont give up hope! Everything is possible if you just TRY!

I think we the fans DESERVE to get our Happy Ending for ARSHI!