Crooner 1.55 : Diwali with ASR n Khushi - UPDATED

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats a big surprise!! I cudnt believe my eyes when I read crooner is up!!
Oh Priya.. πŸ€—πŸ€— I want to fill this entire page with hugs..first of all you give crooner and then you give Tolkein's quote..Thank you so much πŸ€—
Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago
tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good to see your crooner,

R
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
happy diwali to all

super express knock out for Shital wow πŸ˜›

Ps did anyone notice today the full 20 min was Front door to passage way only the whole thing finished there is this th begning of end

Any thing that mrs Raizada asks for woont Mr Raizada accept

We are family

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When i read the post Crooner Up...couln't even believe my eyes...😲😲
Wow Priya Di...We crooner fans gt such a beautiful gift for DiwaliπŸ€—πŸ€—
Waiting for ur postπŸ˜ƒ
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG I couldn't believe my eyes Priya when I read your post ..Crooner back to stay jab tak ArShi ki Lovestory hai !!!! YAY !!!!
Just hope Barun stays as well ...phir sab kuch pehle jaisa !!! πŸ˜› or Devi maiyya intervenes and sorts this mess out ...I am just too addicted to my IPK, like many of us here I guess !!!!

You can't imagine the positivity I felt just with the heading of your post, after a long time ...thank you !πŸ€—

Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am very happy to see new crooner up...waiting for your update Priya πŸ€—
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Priya!

Thank you so much for opening Crooner! Love you!!! I can stop feeling low & lost now. πŸ€—

I wont be able to post till the episode tonight. So I am posting now - a quick & precise one. Will read yours when you update. πŸ˜Š 

"I wonder what sort of a tale we've fallen into ..." - well, a tale like no other is all I can say right now. πŸ˜Š

This episode was all about the the revelation of the wrong, drawing a line between greatness & stupidity and giving a wandering soul a home. It was a fast paced episode that culminated the last few episodes that were rather well scripted, paced, well delivered. The return of ASR was marked - the ASR & his brains that we were looking for for months. Yes, still a bit toned, still a bit less anger, still a bit less attitude - but still it was good to see the glimpse of the man Khushi actually fell in love with - we all fell in love with - our very own Arnav Singh Raizada.

This episode was the establishment of the new triangle in the IPK world - yet another triangle between three orphans - two orphans building their world together & letting another one in - in their "chotisi Duniya". I asked why these two men needed Khushi for - what did they share in common - where is the nexus. This is it. IPK has always been about & around orphans - be it Arnav, be it Khushi, be it Anjali or be it Shyam. All the triangles we have seen were among the orphans only. Yet another orphan walks in .. and he is here to stay.

When I saw this on screen, this actually reminded me instantly of the last triangle we saw before Shyam's revelation - Anjali, being in the vertex, embracing her two sides - Arnav & Khushi. No wonder we talk about IPK for hours. πŸ˜Š

I will run now & read the beautiful posts later.

"till the show is ASR (BS) and Kushi (SI) Love Story - Crooner runs..." - Amen to that.

I am here with you & Crooner & the girls too .. Till "the" END.

Happy Diwali Everyone! 😊

PS: The Hawiians Sheetal wore .. I actually  have them and in the same shade! Should I dump those? πŸ˜›
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wud be waiting for the updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali Priya - and Yeah for the Diwali crooner πŸ˜ƒ