Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.55 : Diwali with ASR n Khushi - UPDATED

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786ramamanhelenMcelaajumasuhanamausamarshilover75arn4vkhushifairycakecrnvpratz04simpnikkiaprilskamanistar1315arunaccsskaug25ShyJi-Reva-Claire0206loveBarunValleyawwwwwwwKhuarvcraziefanDreamer-89DreamcatchertinkerbelAchinta97crazyforarshiArnav_Khushifanlovesharunyogifalulovebadhanyush-swtpayel3004-Reader-asr13DazeehabsIssK.SaraJLcrazyaddictionsoaringskiesEnVee..Zenny..vicqustJalebiGnancynairwrit_in_waterJuicee_Sushieshagun-rocksUKLotuscrackerszonespsharmila-Sudhanya-lamshighonshowsarchanan14palak32ranjithashubz1nivedha84..Smita..nerinaDesai09-Viji-sejket2smiley-shineyITS_LEENAshasshoopoeBibliobibulusdakshaavijen_xSharaaThithliDhostSkirancuppa_n_cricketSpringPearlvkp1989stg1dennisdmenacesmitarbs_deepssubiscsAlphabet26Nandalalasoapsudszooni.blue--Nishita--PSharadabeena14-Prashu-clarissajohn-Gan-MrDarcyfanDivya1503Pr1yankaOmorabotiriti4uriyya6

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thats a big surprise!! I cudnt believe my eyes when I read crooner is up!!
Oh Priya.. HugHug I want to fill this entire page with hugs..first of all you give crooner and then you give Tolkein's quote..Thank you so much Hug

Edited by bs_deeps - 12 November 2012 at 9:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksshubz1-Prashu-beena14Omoraboti

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Good to see your crooner,

R

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
happy diwali to all

super express knock out for Shital wow Tongue

Ps did anyone notice today the full 20 min was Front door to passage way only the whole thing finished there is this th begning of end

Any thing that mrs Raizada asks for woont Mr Raizada accept

We are family

Edited by chowna - 12 November 2012 at 9:34am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaramamansvas-Reader-star1315arunaccDazee-Viji-Nightingale...dakshaavistg1MrDarcyfanOmorabotibeena14

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
When i read the post Crooner Up...couln't even believe my eyes...ShockedShocked
Wow Priya Di...We crooner fans gt such a beautiful gift for DiwaliHugHug
Waiting for ur postBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

svascraziefanshagun-rocksbeena14-Prashu-MrDarcyfan

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG I couldn't believe my eyes Priya when I read your post ..Crooner back to stay jab tak ArShi ki Lovestory hai !!!! YAY !!!!
Just hope Barun stays as well ...phir sab kuch pehle jaisa !!! Tongue or Devi maiyya intervenes and sorts this mess out ...I am just too addicted to my IPK, like many of us here I guess !!!!

You can't imagine the positivity I felt just with the heading of your post, after a long time ...thank you !Hug

Edited by asr13 - 14 November 2012 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

svasbeena14

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I am very happy to see new crooner up...waiting for your update Priya Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Priya!

Thank you so much for opening Crooner! Love you!!! I can stop feeling low & lost now. Hug

I wont be able to post till the episode tonight. So I am posting now - a quick & precise one. Will read yours when you update. Smile 

"I wonder what sort of a tale we've fallen into ..." - well, a tale like no other is all I can say right now. Smile

This episode was all about the the revelation of the wrong, drawing a line between greatness & stupidity and giving a wandering soul a home. It was a fast paced episode that culminated the last few episodes that were rather well scripted, paced, well delivered. The return of ASR was marked - the ASR & his brains that we were looking for for months. Yes, still a bit toned, still a bit less anger, still a bit less attitude - but still it was good to see the glimpse of the man Khushi actually fell in love with - we all fell in love with - our very own Arnav Singh Raizada.

This episode was the establishment of the new triangle in the IPK world - yet another triangle between three orphans - two orphans building their world together & letting another one in - in their "chotisi Duniya". I asked why these two men needed Khushi for - what did they share in common - where is the nexus. This is it. IPK has always been about & around orphans - be it Arnav, be it Khushi, be it Anjali or be it Shyam. All the triangles we have seen were among the orphans only. Yet another orphan walks in .. and he is here to stay.

When I saw this on screen, this actually reminded me instantly of the last triangle we saw before Shyam's revelation - Anjali, being in the vertex, embracing her two sides - Arnav & Khushi. No wonder we talk about IPK for hours. Smile

I will run now & read the beautiful posts later.

"till the show is ASR (BS) and Kushi (SI) Love Story - Crooner runs..." - Amen to that.

I am here with you & Crooner & the girls too .. Till "the" END.

Happy Diwali Everyone! Smile

PS: The Hawiians Sheetal wore .. I actually  have them and in the same shade! Should I dump those? Tongue

Edited by Omoraboti - 12 November 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Reader-crazyaddiction-Viji-dennisdmenacebs_deeps-Gan-beena14--Nishita---Prashu-indi52

Go to top