Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sanchi - a sad and hollow caricature (Page 2)

shahin.nafiah Newbie
shahin.nafiah
shahin.nafiah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i think jaggu dhada will be paired opposite sanchi. becos morever both are similar in their characters. zidhi..without brains

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by Shinya

Yash yar, please try to understand ... how else will they prove anandi super-mahan?

Please enjoy your diwali in India...

Hey nice to hear from you, yeah Anandi toh haiee super mahaan.  Such stupid things, keechar saaf kar rahi thee, so mahaan ho gayee?  The writer is so very challenged trying to keep the story going, that they don't realise they are making this into a comedy show.  My niece was laughing and giggling the whole time today.

Happy Diwali to you too Big smile

LOLLOL
they started with child marriage and are going to end as a comedy show for children.

but it wasn't fair at all that you bashed sanchi for no reason.LOL she is only a teenager. And how can you stop her from coming to her brother's wedding ?Shocked

btw, do you think that dress was gifted to her by Ashima ? WinkLOL

Edited by Shinya - 12 November 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TuttifruttiYash.Pal

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I think saanchi shld be left in haveli for few days. DS will get her act properly and will defintely become like anandi or jagya saanchi married then DS will get punishment from two split brats.
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i  think cvs didn't screwed up sanchi character,they are showing screw lose   type character LOL some ppl will be there, forget where they come frm n act like came  frm  some alien world.Wacko LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Pal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index