India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sanchi - a sad and hollow caricature

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Don't know what Cvs has in mind, but they sure have screwed up Sanchi's character.  She is supposedly from Udaipur and she has never seen keechar?  Most of us on this Forum I presume are from cities, metro or otherwise, but we don't behave like that when we talk of villagers.  

Laadli I understand but for the youngest in the family to be so 'bigda hua' is very unseemly.  Alok snorted once and kept quite. Peculiar people, this Shekhar family.

But bottom line is every character brings with it some individuality, some parts of it are attractive and hence audience likes that part.  Take Gauri, notwithstanding all that she said and did, viewers had some fondness for 'what she could have been'.  But Sanchi, she comes on the scene and far from being a scene stealer, it is more like go back to where you came from and don't come for the wedding please?  Hum par daya karo.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SirluvidyaahAmyeczaddictvoaz30Picasso9dsupriyarusha4003bipsKwitKattsfastforwardmonamie111anu rulzarorasurbhiadi2512BlukittenMithi_vaniVerboseGaparnaumaVasusenaRadheya

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
very well said! Clap Clap...and good points! i really wish CVs will read this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaaparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
sanchi ne yeh nahi kaha usne keechad nahi dekha .usko yeh objection that koi keechad apne haath se kaise saaf kar sakta hai . sanchi se poochho  agar tumhare pair mein keechad lag jaaye to tub kya karogi .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.PalKwitKattsmonamie111arorasurbhiaparnauma

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I wish they'd been more subtle in their characterisation of her. I don't think a spoiled kid would be that over-the-top brattish at Saanchi's university-going age. Plus it makes no sense to me that Shiv and Saanchi were raised by the same people when one is so respectful and polite and the other so blatantly disrespectful and rude. And thirdly, there are city people who are disdainful of villagers, but I'm pretty sure they are more subtly sneery... not so much openly rude in the way that Saanchi is. Real people generally have some decorum and manners when dealing with other people, even if they are scornful of them. I wish the CVs wouldn't forget how reality works in their bid for sensationalism.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYJan50Yash.PaldsupriyaKwitKattsfastforwardarorasurbhimonamie111anu rulzSneha...Loveaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Yash yar, please try to understand ... how else will they prove anandi super-mahan?

Please enjoy your diwali in India...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TuttifruttiYash.Pal

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Yash yar, please try to understand ... how else will they prove anandi super-mahan?

Please enjoy your diwali in India...

Hey nice to hear from you, yeah Anandi toh haiee super mahaan.  Such stupid things, keechar saaf kar rahi thee, so mahaan ho gayee?  The writer is so very challenged trying to keep the story going, that they don't realise they are making this into a comedy show.  My niece was laughing and giggling the whole time today.

Happy Diwali to you too Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
This Saanchi character does seem very unreal.It is too over the top to seem real.

Spoilt brat you can understand.But this is a spoilt brat with a bad attitude and behaves in a rude obnoxious manner and also full of prejudices.She also seems to be very stupid.
I don't think so many bad qualities in one person in real life.

I just cannot understand how they can bring in such a character.It just does not fit in with the rest of the family in any way you look.This character is brought for the purpose of sensationalisation. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaahUDEYJan50Yash.PaldsupriyaKwitKattsarorasurbhi

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ Yashpal.,

Sad + Hollow = Shallow...

That's what ...The Great Spoilt Brat Saanchi is...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.PalSiriuslySujaldsupriya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index