India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How will RK save Madhu and Malik?

Karishma700 Senior Member
Karishma700
Karishma700

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
All the proofs of video tape go against Madhu and Malik. How will RK bail them out...he just cannot dismiss the case as I am sure police cannot close the case just like that...I am very excited...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manidAmoureux

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Me too...Day Dreaming...but RK case wapas le chuka hai...to jis case me victim hi case wapas le le to usme police kya kar sakti hai...RK himself called of d investigationSmile
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Well if i'm the victim and i don't want to file a case against the suspect or the guilty why would the police have a problem... In anycase the police does look for settlements...

However yes, RK being an actor, media would not let things slip that easily but i wonder if the team is planning to show any of that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index