Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A humble request

raji_b Senior Member
raji_b
raji_b

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
To SP & PH

Please end this show with dignity, with Barun and Sanaya as Khushi and Arnav, if nothing is feasible. Please do not drag the show just for the sake of it. If Arnav or Khushi, anyone of them, is not there means IPKKND has lost it's soul. I would be happy to see the show end with dignity rather than see my fav show suffer. I was glad when Geet ended, I would be glad is IPKKND ends with the circumstances it's in.

To all Barun fans

This is not the end so calm down. Rather than wasting you breath and energy cursing all the people who are to be blamed, let's just conserve that energy and come march, flood the movie theaters near you to watch Barun's debut movie. This will really show our support and respect towards him as an actor. We will support him in every way in his future endeavors. Let's show everyone that 'we' are with him no matter how he is portrayed in media. Let's support him and make him big so that he never have to turn back and see this PH or Channel ever again. Make him the next Badshah of Bollywood and it is in our hands.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

juvaria

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
but i wil try!!
i seriously want barun to be next srk, but 98% telly ppl r just roaming here n dere!
for eg: amar upadhay left kyunki...at d peek of his career n now, na voh ghar ka hai na ghaat ka!

Due to insecurity i dun wan BS's career to ruin!!

N dis post wont stop me from spamming SP ppl!i wil try til my last breath, at least we wil lose wen v hv tried!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raji_b

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top