Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Aaja Nach Le With Meenakshi Rathi* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Hi Ami...oops...I meant Emy Wink -- Yo Yo I'm your Emy only. Approve

Nice post. --  After reading your 2 cents I didn't find anything nice about my post except SurYa's diwali wishing picture.Shocked.LOL.

Let me just add my 2 cents...

I don't really want to comment on Meena, or the rest of the let's add oil to the fire gang...especially the liar Chavi...or the I was going to hang out with my friends Mohit... Angry  But I will comment on Bhabo. -- No comment is the best comment meenu..Disapprove.

First I want to say hats off to the Neelu maam...whether you love or hate Bhabo...you have to admit she is one hell of an actress. -- I completely agree with you. I liked her acting from the core in esp when her big eye-lids popped out it really made me scare. Phew!Shocked

I agree with Bhabo on one point.  It was irresponsible of Suraj to leave his sister and go for Sandhya's admission.  Yes...Chavi is not a baby...but she is a liar and a very irresponsible girl...Bhabo knows this...what's more Suraj knows this...and God forbid...if something had happened...an unmarried girl in that society would have walked away with nothing less than a tarnished reputation. -- Honestly, I didn't see situation from @bold prospective.Ermm Somehow, I always think all girls can survive alone because I'm doing so na..LOL..I dunno why I always ended up thinking of all the situations how should sandy react or like that from my nature only. Confused.I didn't consider all the consequences. Young blood so doing so much jumping here n there. Wink

I also don't think Bhabo was challenging God.  Rather she was pointing out that just as Suraj believes things happen for a reason...his failing to get admission for Sandhya was also a sig from God that her dream is not meant to be.  Of course this is not necessarily true...but it is an acceptable point of view. -- When Bhabho said even if God comes I won't change my decision..I think I misinterpreted dialogue. Ouch. But her way of ranting only I'm the BOSS of the house n will take a decision really felt me like that. Confused

All this may sound like I am taking Bhabo's side...I am not. -- SIGH! LOL

Bhabo has to realize the bitter truth in her own words...That a mother's responsibility is to selflessly and with unconditional love raise her children...then when they grow up and especially when they get married...let them live their life in peace...knowing and hoping that she raised them to the best of her ability to always do the right thing. 

She can't continue to interfere in their lives...or expect their spouses to take a back seat to her whims.  She wouldn't expect Chavi to do that...so she shouldn't expect Suraj or any of her son's to do this either.  

For Suraj...I just want to say...ouch!  In fact...that's the word I said over and over again while watching today's episode. -- His teary eyes made me all mushy..Ouch. I was like come on Sooraj be a man n answer to Bhabho while singing Hain Muscular hain popular, spectacular is the bachelor..(bad joke..Ermm.)

The poor tortured soul is trapped between his love for his Bhabo and his wife...and between holding onto old traditions of his mother...and doing what is right and fulfilling the dreams of his wife...so so sad. -- very sad..Ouch Disapprove Broken Heart

But I think Suraj is not to be outdone...he was deeply hurt when he overheard Bhabo emotionally blackmailing Sandhya.  Somewhere...if the perfect image of Suraj has been crushed in Bhabo's mind...so too has the perfect image of Bhabo been crushed in Suraj's mind.  At least I hope that is the case. -- Hai la...This is also true. Both have hurted each-other feelings. Ouch

It is a very painful time for Suraj right now...especially since he has zero support...and not even a hint of it from Sandhya.  But I am confident that at the end of the day...despite all doors being closed...somewhere the very God Bhabo invoked...will open a window. -- Let's hope Bhabho will open a door not only window. I can't see my chhora hangout in painful so much.
Ammi-Jaan...Hug Heart Hug.. You use term "cents" which means a coin of one hundredth value of basic unit but you always end up writing 1 * 100th cents..LOL ROFL..(New invention from your end.Clap)

Chalo, Bad jokes aside.Embarrassed. I'm really grateful to you to enlighten me other side of the coin. Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-nirubaummesulaiman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Aaja Nach Le With Meenakshi Rathi* (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
@Deebz Amma:- Blood boiling..Shocked..OMG! You're truly an addicted to DABH..How can you allow any fictional drama to ruin your sanity??Sleepy Day Dreaming -- Not Good. Evil Smile. Sambhal Jao before it starts to display its symptoms.Embarrassed. I'm glad SurYa picture helped you to calm down.LOL.

@Shirin:
- I'll explain you later on.. Need to write huge hathoda..Embarrassed.

@Niru-Bee:- It's all good. You can go even over -- rear - side topic in my thread. LOL. I'm happy to know that you're counting white pants of Sooraj..Clap.

@Ashita:- Thanks a lot sweetheart. I like your Aaja Nach le version of Meenu..Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-niruba

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
LOL @ ayeshi - just surprised with your take on Bhabho. And real ayeshi is AWESOME ...!!! Thumbs Up

@ ami - You're too cool ami Cool 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushvish.naren-Ayeshi-niruba-Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Ami beta yeh tum ne Diwali ke din kya kar diya. Bhagwan bachaye meri is beti ko. I think you did not read yesterday's news paper. Rakhi sawant has filed a defamation case against Digvijay Singh of Congress who made a statement that both Arvind Kejriwal and Rakhi like to expose without substance.You know she has asked for a  compensation of 50 crores from Digvijay Singh. Aur tum yahan Meenudi ko Rakhi banana per tuli hui ho. Ab Rakhi sawant se panga lene ki kya zaroorat thi ?Will she like it if you compare her with Meena when she has rejected her comparision with Kejriwal. Agar bank main itne paise hain to kuch yahan apni ma ke liye bhij wadoWink. Aashirwad to milagaBig smile.

Edited by UMDU - 13 November 2012 at 12:55am

Sugarush-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-Luminous_Lins-Amli-

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
truely meena deserves to see the dreams of Rakhi sawant & her likes only.. madhuyi's doesn't suit her.. poor suraj , had  to hear bhabo's ranting over chavi.. the heroine got her hair done.. no one will come to know .. didn't really want sadhya to catch chavi but than there's no other way.. . surya rocks in the pic.

Sugarush-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-Luminous_Lins-Amli-

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Rakhi & meena - Drama queensThumbs UpDead perfect amiWink
Bhabo calling Suraj's dream as SelfishAngryCensored let me stop here..Dont want to spoil my moodSilly

HAPPY DIWALI everyoneBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR--Ayeshi--Amli-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

LOL @ ayeshi - just surprised with your take on Bhabho. And real ayeshi is AWESOME ...!!! Thumbs Up

Awww... Thanks Samir ji...!!! Embarrassed Hmmm... B4 I was too much hooked n attached with the show but now I am not like b4... So I am able to watch it with a tension free mind, not taking anything seriously n personally n finding positivity in every situation...!!! Even I am ok if they show DBC after Sandy becomes IPS or never show it at all...!!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR--Amli-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

LOL@ ayeshi - just surprised with your take on Bhabho. And real ayeshi is AWESOME ...!!!Thumbs Up

@ ami - You're too cool amiCool

Ami got her coolness from me Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR--Ayeshi--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top