Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Ami, thanks for the summary...havent watch the episode yet πŸ˜” 

my comment is about the pic, first time I'm seeing it πŸ˜‰  thanks for posting Ami...but wait a minute, I think this is the third time I'm seeing Suraj/Anas wearing the same kurta...first in bus accident scene, second in the bomb blast episode and now in the Diwali promo πŸ˜† 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ami...nice post with cracker analysis...πŸ₯³

vina...part is hilarious part but my heart not fully enjoyed that as i was hurted by bhabo bcz she hurted surya...😭

and omg...loved ur answers to bhabo...its pakka...πŸ‘πŸΌ

surya pic...πŸ€—...really ahem ahem...love them yaar...

HAPPY DIWALI TO U AND ALL...
Sugarush thumbnail
As usual haven't watched the episode yet but after reading Saibal's LU oh I am scared of Bhabho, and then I see Meena, i really thought of Vikram-Vaital's episode.

Anyways Bhabho has really hurt Surya today and I am anxiously waiting for their heart to heart talk, imagine Surya, GG Room, no Bhabho, no Mohit or Chavvi and no Vikram-Vaital πŸ˜‰

I am thinking of this song now - Dhak Dhak karne laga
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 Bechaari Madhuri ji! I'm also wondering how Meena snuck in such a huge Madhuri poster into the house πŸ˜• πŸ˜†. But like ayeshi said, she should've gotten a poster of a vamp instead! πŸ˜† (btw, ayeshi_101: where is our real ayeshi and what have you done with her?! πŸ˜³  πŸ˜›)

And niruba's kurta waala comment πŸ€£! I hope you put that in JAMi's blooper waala thread! 

And I completely agree with your answers to Bhabho's questions ami πŸ‘πŸΌ

Btw, seyaani ji: what's the Vikram-Vaital episode? πŸ˜•
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ferry:- My bakudi.. Let's do Ramba main Samba...Why only bhangara?? Oh ji kis ko bole isko oye desi beat bajaani..
You know that I'm totally naive when it comes to follow hollywood stars.. You can exchange your picture with some desi actors na..like I did with SRK..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 🀣

@Niru-Bee:- 🀣!🀣!🀣! Don't you think so bus accident and bomb blast scenes are same?😲 . Anas is looking damn handsome in dark red kurta..☺️ β€οΈ ☺️

@Sindu
:- Thank you sissy. I'm glad you liked it. ⭐️

@Sejal Di:- First tell me, What's the meaning of Vikaram - Vaitail's episode?πŸ˜•.. Why only dhak dhak karna mangta?? Biju badhu pan bahu thai.πŸ˜† 🀣
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SamiR-

🀣 Bechaari Madhuri ji! I'm also wondering how Meena snuck in such a huge Madhuri poster into the house πŸ˜• πŸ˜†. But like ayeshi said, she should've gotten a poster of a vamp instead! πŸ˜† (btw, ayeshi_101: where is our real ayeshi and what have you done with her?! πŸ˜³  πŸ˜›)

And niruba's kurta waala comment πŸ€£! I hope you put that in JAMi's blooper waala thread! 

And I completely agree with your answers to Bhabho's questions ami πŸ‘πŸΌ

Btw, seyaani ji: what's the Vikram-Vaital episode? πŸ˜•

@Bold:- I'm also missing our real emerging hathoda queen shirin.. Don't know what happened to her? Since "dunia" has taken preggy leave from the forum, Shirin come online very rarely... πŸ₯±.

Madhuri ka poster kaise aaya woh bhi ek soch ne vaali baat hain....May be chori kiyaa re.. πŸ˜† 🀣

Waise, SaMir uncle.. Sorry I couldn't able to reply back you in previous 2 threads -- My handicap vala n yours dream vala.. I'm appearing online in a pell-mell due to Diwali prep + surrounded by many mad people here so forgot to reply..πŸ˜›..
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami, Bhabo ki aangan naach and Meenudi's aaja nachleπŸ˜† My blood boiled and danced with them! Thankoo for the calming SurYa pic!
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Ami di n Samir ji... He mhara Ramji...!!! Yeh maine kya kar diya mere sath...😳 πŸ˜† Btw what was real Ayeshi like??? πŸ˜•
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ami, bomb blast scene is the last episode of the terrorism track...and the bus accident one happened somewhere in May, so they are different...seems like he symbolically wears it when there is  explosion in the show (Bus explosion, bomb explosion and now bhabo explosion 🀣)

and ya definitely he looks super duper good in that red Kurta (or with no Kurta πŸ˜† like in the Friday's episode 😳)...why not the producers/channel give him something new to wear during Diwali, a big celebration isnt it? They should know that we audience notice and remember almost everything about Surya πŸ˜‰I'm even keeping count on how many white pants Suraj has and how many sets of bangles sandya has since I started watching the show πŸ˜†

sorry for going off topic Ami...I have nothing to say about Meenaxi, I never notice her πŸ˜†
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Ami...oops...I meant Emy πŸ˜‰

Nice post.

Let me just add my 2 cents...

I don't really want to comment on Meena, or the rest of the let's add oil to the fire gang...especially the liar Chavi...or the I was going to hang out with my friends Mohit... 😑  But I will comment on Bhabo.

First I want to say hats off to the Neelu maam...whether you love or hate Bhabo...you have to admit she is one hell of an actress.

I agree with Bhabo on one point.  It was irresponsible of Suraj to leave his sister and go for Sandhya's admission.  Yes...Chavi is not a baby...but she is a liar and a very irresponsible girl...Bhabo knows this...what's more Suraj knows this...and God forbid...if something had happened...an unmarried girl in that society would have walked away with nothing less than a tarnished reputation.

I also don't think Bhabo was challenging God.  Rather she was pointing out that just as Suraj believes things happen for a reason...his failing to get admission for Sandhya was also a sig from God that her dream is not meant to be.  Of course this is not necessarily true...but it is an acceptable point of view.

All this may sound like I am taking Bhabo's side...I am not. 

Bhabo has to realize the bitter truth in her own words...That a mother's responsibility is to selflessly and with unconditional love raise her children...then when they grow up and especially when they get married...let them live their life in peace...knowing and hoping that she raised them to the best of her ability to always do the right thing. 

She can't continue to interfere in their lives...or expect their spouses to take a back seat to her whims.  She wouldn't expect Chavi to do that...so she shouldn't expect Suraj or any of her son's to do this either.  

For Suraj...I just want to say...ouch!  In fact...that's the word I said over and over again while watching today's episode. 

The poor tortured soul is trapped between his love for his Bhabo and his wife...and between holding onto old traditions of his mother...and doing what is right and fulfilling the dreams of his wife...so so sad. 

But I think Suraj is not to be outdone...he was deeply hurt when he overheard Bhabo emotionally blackmailing Sandhya.  Somewhere...if the perfect image of Suraj has been crushed in Bhabo's mind...so too has the perfect image of Bhabo been crushed in Suraj's mind.  At least I hope that is the case. 

It is a very painful time for Suraj right now...especially since he has zero support...and not even a hint of it from Sandhya.  But I am confident that at the end of the day...despite all doors being closed...somewhere the very God Bhabo invoked...will open a window.