Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
LOL ROFL

Aaye Haye! I never thought Meenu will dream to become an actress n woh bhi level of Madhuri Dixit..Shocked.. I mean it's digestible if she thinks to become an actress level of Rakhi Sawant..Cool.  Meenakshi replaced her face with Madhuri Dixit's Aaja Nach Le poster.Confused. Anyway, ViNa conversation was hilarious. The way Vikram said to Meena that Sooraj'sa tried to fulfill dream of her wife n Bhabho burned admission form but if you try to become an actress then Bhabho will burn you..Big smile..

Anyway, lemme become a little serious..LOL.. N answer some of Bhabho's quests..Big smile

Bhabho said -- Sooraj is irresponsible because he ran to Pushkar but Bhabho tell me Is your Chhavi is baby? She can't handle herself???Shocked

Sooraj isn't a Sharvan Kumar??? Why should he become a Sharvan Kumar for the selfish n egoistic mother??? Is that make any sense??? -- Nah..Not at all.Smile

Bhabho you rightly said that after marriage, it's husband's responsibility to look after his wife n fulfill dreams.. If you're understanding all this then why are you hurting your chhora's feelings..huh???Evil Smile.. I don't think so you're uneducated from any angles..Embarrassed

Top of that you'd challenged GOD or rather I should say You became a GOD??? Eh! boring lecture on GOD..Angry.. God resides in every consciousness..Didn't you think even once  that if you hurt your chhora you're ultimately hurting GOD as well..Ouch..

Oh Meri Pyari Bhabho you don't have rights to label your chhora's dream as a "Selfish dream" when your own dream is selfish.Evil Smile.

I think We can consider Bhabho's rants as bursting firecrackers. I hope her anger, jealousy, ego burned after this..Star..

Chalo, Enough argued with Bhabho.D'oh.LOL ROFL..

Precap is super cool..My sandy baby is full on thaanedarni avtar.Party.

There was only few seconds of SurYa moment. No worries.. Here our SurYa wishing all the viewers Happy Diwali..
Awww... Awww.. SurYa looking *Ahem Ahem*..Heart Blushing Heart.. It's seems that my romantic censors are wild awake today..ROFL ROFL.. Yeh kiski sangat ka asar hain -- Senior Gang ka..Evil Smile

Edited by ami_dabh - 12 November 2012 at 9:25am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Pappu.TheCoolDocSidladyterpapkavishwab2011akku8910Sugarushabhay12shehjar-SamiR-Deebzfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUSriB-sakshi-ManjuuLuminous_LinsJuna04niruba-Liebe-ummesulaimanseelaksSAIBALROUTHramya_Deepika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Aaja Nach Le With Meenakshi Rathi*" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheCoolDocSid

TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
me waiting...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushfarhana874-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yep, ViNa scenes were hilarious today, and especially the way Meena aspired to be an actress and asks Vikram to fulfill her dreams. LOL LOL

And regarding Bhabo-Suraj convo, you have explained in great details everything and I fully agree with you. I too didn't approve of Bhabo's words and her thinking today, it didn't went down well with me.

Ah, Sandhya was picking up the ashes of her burnt form, an emotional scene that was Cry

And rocking Precap, seems like Chavi would let off with a warning by Sandhya yet again. Smile

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 12 November 2012 at 10:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR-farhana874Luminous_Lins-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Me waiting too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushfarhana874-Liebe--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Done with editing.Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi--Liebe-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
first of all, you need not to pay taxes for dreams. And if Meena dreams to become madhuri, let her. Because its free of cost and its her wish. She is getting entertainment. We are also getting entertainment. So totally entertainment, entertainment and entertainment.

oh and regarding Bhabho, she has cleared why she is doing all these. Then there is no point on talking further about it. We had had enough. All that I can say is "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful... forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-farhana874Luminous_LinsJuna04-Liebe-niruba-Amli-SwerveBae

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ami Loved you post and I created a thread and indexed your thread in mine dear.  Hope you dont mind...

You have covered all that this epi wanted me to cry out loud and say to Bhabho...

Thank you dear after reading your post, I realised you are one of us Evil Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR--Ayeshi-farhana874Luminous_Lins-Amli--Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@JAMi:- Agree with you but still you know I adore Madhuri Dixit so much..Embarrassed..

@Juna Di:- It's all good. I don't mind for that at all.Star. I'm gonna FedEx you tissue papers but you've to promise me cry out loud. Approve LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR--Ayeshi-farhana874Luminous_LinsJuna04-Liebe-niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top