India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Have you seen Philadelphia

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I think starplus is being very stubborn and they are lacking negotiating skills. We have not even heard of Barun in a new movie, this is some made up false news. We deserve better then lies.

If they refuse to take Barun back, then I would definitely cancel all cable connections I have and also ask people whom I know to do that. I know if I ask them they would.

I know they are rich and powerful, but who made them that way. We consumers did, with our money which we spent on them. We pay to watch IPKKND with Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani. Anything else comes with it is a bonus. So if I am not getting what I am paying for why should I pay.

Let us say  you go to a store to buy a book, the store keeper always gives you a chocolate free. Then one day you go and the store keeper tells you oh please pay, I am giving you the chocolate, but I do not have the book to give you. Will you pay the price of the book to that storekeeper for a free chocolate when you are not getting the book?

Also there have been posts stating that this is an empty threat and that we do not have the power for that etc. I think the person does not know us viewers. Some one is not going to say they are going to cancel subscription if they can not. It is not uncommon. Infact there are times that we subscribe to sports channel only during specific times like during world cup or news channels during elections or unsubscribe movie channels during exams.

Edited by samin096 - 21 November 2012 at 8:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlajj0812Swamusoophie-Reader-c3ciliamsin

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I was going through my posts and thinking of the movie Phiadelphia. There is a scene where Denzel Washington asks the opposite person what they thought of Tom Hanks and was replied good. Then he answered back that Ok you know Balogne sandwitch is good and Cavier is good please elaborate.
If you look and analyze other posts after Gia, Shushant or Prachi Desai left SP would realize why we are asking for Barun and why I brought the topic of Philadelphia
I have been reading many posts where we have been told why we want Barun, there has been other actors who have left, it is normal etc.
Let us look at statistics of their forums after the actor left. In the last 2 weeks we had a 100 pages of posts, excluding those closed by moderators protesting Barun's exit. We want him to stay, come after a break to IPKKND and IPKKND not to stop.

Simply we have a taste for Caviar, are paying for Clavier so we can not be fooled with Bologna sandwich.

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
i will not pay for something i don't like ... simple as that ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6

hjla Newbie
hjla
hjla

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I have already cancelled the service from dish network .I had Telugu package &  got star plus channel subcribed just month back . I was watching this show in Telugu & got addicted  .When I told my husband that I want to get star plus channel he was surprised & asked me to watch one show you need to subscribe. When I said I will disconnect it last week he was so mad at me , he asked me are u crazy ? I mean he couldn't believe that I am so much worried for a show & the hero . I call SP everyday as soon as my husband and kids leave . Even my son makes fun of me . I can't call from tomorrow as its Thanks Giving break everyone will be home , I can just mail & keep checking the status on IF.
I am more worried about the fans who are students(teens) . I mean they are spending their time calling SP and mailing them , what will happen to their studies  Unhappy

Happy Thanks Giving !

samin6

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hjla

I have already cancelled the service from dish network .I had Telugu package &  got star plus channel subcribed just month back . I was watching this show in Telugu & got addicted  .When I told my husband that I want to get star plus channel he was surprised & asked me to watch one show you need to subscribe. When I said I will disconnect it last week he was so mad at me , he asked me are u crazy ? I mean he couldn't believe that I am so much worried for a show & the hero . I call SP everyday as soon as my husband and kids leave . Even my son makes fun of me . I can't call from tomorrow as its Thanks Giving break everyone will be home , I can just mail & keep checking the status on IF.
I am more worried about the fans who are studentshttp://www.india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=69958378&PN=&TR=4(teens) . I mean they are spending their time calling SP and mailing them , what will happen to their studies  Unhappy

Happy Thanks Giving !

Happy thanks giving to you too. I agree. SP is very good at hiding mistakes. I can actually not even place a blame on Gul. This is afterall her creation, and I agree that her baby has grown up, so of course it needs less attention. I also do not like the fact of changing PH because they would not be able to create the ARSHI magic like Gul.
 There has to be a way for giving to our demands without hampering anyone personally or professionally. It is extremely distressing and ironic that Gul and Barun and PH are suffering because of a good piece of work. I do not mind watching the show if they give us an approximate date when Barun will be back.

hjla

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
See for that post on tv abt Gia and Barun.. My reply is would I watch Frasier without Kelsey grammar..
 Ally macbeal without lead ... Or will I accept Rachel Ross chandler with other actors... No..
 Why will I accept any other ASR..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlasamin6

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top