The best Diwali gift ever - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
I Grew Up With People Telling Me That I Am Extremely Content and I Have Never Been Jealous All My Life Or For The Time They Have Known Me ...But Today I Am Extremely Jealous😳 I Live In The UK and I Want To Meet Him So Badly...Consider it A Phangurlsss Wishh😆 But Your Post Was Very Heart Warming And Reflected What I Probably Would have done ...But Yeah When I meet him I Will try and not act nervous- as if !
Originally posted by UltimateWishes

I Grew Up With People Telling Me That I Am Extremely Content and I Have Never Been Jealous All My Life Or For The Time They Have Known Me ...But Today I Am Extremely Jealous😳 I Live In The UK and I Want To Meet Him So Badly...Consider it A Phangurlsss Wishh😆 But Your Post Was Very Heart Warming And Reflected What I Probably Would have done ...But Yeah When I meet him I Will try and not act nervous- as if !
Best of luck, you'll really need it 'cause he is way too good looking. He'll just  take your breath away...😃
Do u know how lucky you are😊
tfs
U r so lucky!!! I bought a vip exp ticket for the SPL in the uk..i only bought it for sarun as i don't want watch any of the other serials...i have already seen sanaya so it was mainly to c barun. Going to travel to birmingham spent hard earn cash and still not sure i will get to c him :'(Edited by sgd123 - 11 years ago
ohh how I wish I lived in India right now!! 
                         wowww girl lucky u i so wish i could see him one day... and i understand ur feeling when u met him... is he really that good and hot????? i know his nature he is just too friendly... 

And by the way who are u in the pics first or second???????? 

plz reply Plz
Originally posted by thelondon12345

wowww girl lucky u i so wish i could see him one day... and i understand ur feeling when u met him... is he really that good and hot????? i know his nature he is just too friendly... 

And by the way who are u in the pics first or second???????? 

plz reply Plz
I am in the first pic
wow - you brought a smile to my face .. thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I'm happy and jealous at the same time for you.  Thank goodness your friend was there to remind you of your conscience ... that's so great of her too make sure you meet him too.

I'm so glad he's doing well after all these messes  .. Barun, fighting!
OMG u met Barun?
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!