please guys just give a thought(edited)

tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvia thumbnail
its not a bashing post so please refrain from that ..i am just venting my feelings out for a great man i happened to met in my life whom i will cherish whole life
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
love ur post buddy.me 2...
gud post but dear...ppl who hv becum grand parents r now doing young roles...n dere r many!!

N btw, it's just in d name of arhi, n i think it wil b more like uncle-aunt types rader dan mom-dad n aarav hs been adopted by merely whole family!!!
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but all refused to be dads of theirown onscreen children..aarav is not their child,so is it a problem!!!!!i can't get the logic
tanvia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiashaa

gud post but dear...ppl who hv becum grand parents r now doing young roles...n dere r many!!

N btw, it's just in d name of arhi, n i think it wil b more like uncle-aunt types rader dan mom-dad n aarav hs been adopted by merely whole family!!!

i agree but it all depends upon story line and so it may be like that the story line didnt favour what you are saying and this will be risky for him...as he has to stand on his own in bollywood

Originally posted by: arshiii12

but all refused to be dads of theirown onscreen children..aarav is not their child,so is it a problem!!!!!i can't get the logic

yup crct
tanvia thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiii12

heyy...as per the character of arnav and khushi do you think  they will behave  like uncle and aunt...

and thats what i am saying dear..this all depends upon story line...😭..which is not looking favourable
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i don't know what to say..I am really confused..
but yeah hope Barun stays it's okay if he takes a break for a month..a month is enough for him to relax and get back to his health...
tanvia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

i don't know what to say..I am really confused..

but yeah hope Barun stays it's okay if he takes a break for a month..a month is enough for him to relax and get back to his health...

i too hope that