Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hate deepali...agree with ur entire list...
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hate Dipali than that i hate sikki...if he is strong will she do like this😆
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously what's wrong with that woman!!!!!seriously she doesn't have any other work than to interfere into RK's life!!!😡

Going by the precap she is going to get even more unbearable!!!🤢

oh, how I want RK to come ASAP!!!😳
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

cant take it anymore am hating this dips trash... just want to get inside the tv screen and beat the hell out of her... i want RK come missing you like hell... PLEASE RK...

COME FAST and throw your whole so called family out of your mansion and take care of your biwi...and what is bittu ji doing at the time of romance he will disturb is chief... now why he is not waking him up... at the time of need...

i want RK to

1. First thing... throw that trash out of the house by dragging her and slapping her thousand times...

2. i want him to shout at the police... he said he want to close this case... but these morns dig
this case because that trash said...

3. Hug his Biwi tightly by washing away her pain

if guys want i will add some more to the list...

But on serious note i am hating to watch that trash on screen... please bring RK soon...

Actually...now that u remind me of Bittui...His damn first work should b now to wake up RK😡😡😡...Not see the tamasha that besharam Dips is creating😡😡
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am wd u in killing mission of dipz but i hv condition of torturing her before killing
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only thing I would like to see is Deepalis and also the familys reaction to the fact that he knew all this from the begining. So in turn they all had gone against his wishes. Its one thing for his wife to go against him as he kind of expects her to do and he loves to play check mate but with the rest of them I doubt it.
So if it was the Rk in his bad old self form Hell is going to break loose in front of the police officers for not listening to him and closing the case. deepali for dragging his wife name. Bittuji for not timely informing him Radhaji for being the mute spectator to all this and Kukuji and Sikki being a part of the drama to bring about unsettlement in his life. And all the so called butlers mohan patel all of them are sure to be toast for not waking him up also I guess.
Will we get to see the end game of Deeepali who will have to really resort to something very drastic to get back into the good books of everyone or is it going to be again a cake walk for her. I want her also to struggle a bit to get the faith of the family As Madhus faith inspite of doing so much for Rk was questioned in one moment.
This episode development was kind of expected. the unexpected part is RKs reaction to all this what is he going to do as he is an unpredictable character.

noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

cant take it anymore am hating this dips trash... just want to get inside the tv screen and beat the hell out of her... i want RK come missing you like hell... PLEASE RK...

COME FAST and throw your whole so called family out of your mansion and take care of your biwi...and what is bittu ji doing at the time of romance he will disturb is chief... now why he is not waking him up... at the time of need...

i want RK to

1. First thing... throw that trash out of the house by dragging her and slapping her thousand times...

2. i want him to shout at the police... he said he want to close this case... but these morns dig
this case because that trash said...

3. Hug his Biwi tightly by washing away her pain

if guys want i will add some more to the list...

But on serious note i am hating to watch that trash on screen... please bring RK soon...

👍🏼
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Come on Yaar.. I know we all hate her. But she is important to move the story forward! So what if she insults Madhu today- she will get her lesson from RK tomorrow. Madhu will realize how RK knew everything and helped Shamsher and cares for her!!! That is when she will realize she is in LOVE!
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😡seriously...dis devil dops ko koi dhakke de kar bahar nikalo😡
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that actress is good only in seduction scenes,, i dont like her otherwise,,
i wonder what RK saw in her n fell in love!!
i like sicky n kukkuji n i hope they r given more screen space!!