Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I hate this dips... throw that trash out plzzz...

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
cant take it anymore am hating this dips trash... just want to get inside the tv screen and beat the hell out of her... i want RK come missing you like hell... PLEASE RK...

COME FAST and throw your whole so called family out of your mansion and take care of your biwi...and what is bittu ji doing at the time of romance he will disturb is chief... now why he is not waking him up... at the time of need...

i want RK to

1. First thing... throw that trash out of the house by dragging her and slapping her thousand times...

2. i want him to shout at the police... he said he want to close this case... but these morns dig
this case because that trash said...

3. Hug his Biwi tightly by washing away her pain

if guys want i will add some more to the list...

But on serious note i am hating to watch that trash on screen... please bring RK soon...

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaswethagrpriyacaImperfect_Onezahrazarpiya401mangaloreangelarafalicemath9staroneserialsrimitimi2000noaccountQuintessentialIANJALI_SAMARIYADiahhanu_sakshiAngel-33manidgennyMabhaylovepiat_areebtinselChocoSoulkahkashansakinaLittle_Mermaid.-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-Asmi13-Sexy-MeenahArnav90Sandy-Nazlevernetodayzstarmysteriousmilli-LetItGo--chrys-

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i hate deepaliAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711tinsel

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
she went against RK wishes, so yes should be punished 

and what about police?when his character was introduced, they said he keeps police in his pocket, it would have been better if police discusses it with RK first

or we got to see best of RK

abhaylovepiabubblygal1711

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I agree with u 1000000000000000000000000000%.i hate her to da core.she is da most besharam vamp i hav ever seen.rk plz come and baja dal is ki.

abhaylovepiabubblygal1711

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
ya agree where is bittu g now,,jb romance spoil krna hota hy tu door sy window sy hr jaga sy aty hai or ab kahan hain.Stern Smile
or deepali is feeling that rk will give her a gift in return to all she has done bt i wish Rk will give her a tight slap as giftLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia-SmexyGhost-bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

i hate deepaliAngry

yup...Censored
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t_areeb

she went against RK wishes, so yes should be punished 

and what about police?when his character was introduced, they said he keeps police in his pocket, it would have been better if police discusses it with RK first

or we got to see best of RK

think all this drama is to see RK standing by the side of his Biwi... other wise the main person itself said to police that to stop this case... it would have been logical if they discussed with RK first...at least bittuji... not this trash...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

t_areeb

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i want to see that when dips and siki went with police bintoo jee should wake up his chief he knows rk well from any body he can think that why rk want to close the case and from today episode its clear that he is madhu side and his heart don't believe that madhu done this.  he should be their with rk and stop police to arrest shamoo and madhu
when dips said police she is with her father to kill rk and arrest her too
rk entry should be their and stop the police by his superb dialogue what ever it was but want to see this onlySmile

Edited by abhaylovepia - 12 November 2012 at 9:02am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index