armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
DD was amazing today... Madhu's pain was portrayed so well. "MERA PATI HAI WOH" ... When she delievered those lines...I wanted to 👏👏

I could only tolerate today's episode and Dips ki bakwas because of her fabulous acting...

And as for RK ... uska kya kahoon mein? Where art thou my sweet RK?

Please yaar yeh kitna lamba kheechega...They really need to speed things up a little... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree...love the way she said Mera Pati..!! So possessive... DD rocked...!!!
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have patience dear...
Dips is thinking she is getting into good books of RK. She does know how hard it's going to hit her. Till today, she continued her shameless acts on RK, which he somehow beared, but on Madhu...she will face the worst consequences. So see that dhamaka...RK needs enough rest. Once he wakes up, dips tho gayi...

cuma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
today dd rock superb acting
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RK... Kumbhkaran kahi ka...😉
where was he when Dips waked up everyone.. with that irritating high volume.. Uff...

Madhu.. mera pati.. mera pati.. liked it.. sounds like a instrumental..
I remember when she used to say this about Maalik to RK...
mera papa mera papa...but now I see tables have turned..!!Edited by NIDIZ - 11 years ago
armulover thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shivu--

Agree...love the way she said Mera Pati..!! So possessive... DD rocked...!!!

It had sooo much emotion...She was a true wife fighting for her husband...mindblowing...for that few minute scene I was ready to forget that RK wasn't there today either...but then again DIPS and her over acting started and it reminded me that RK is STILL MISSING...

But I have a strong feeling kal woh end moment par hero ki tarah ayega aur sab ki aisi ki taisi karega...phir tmw I'll make a new post...MERI BIWI... 😛
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i love to see RK FIRST DIPS THROW OUT FROM RK MANSION. i don't tolerate dips now what ever she done is not deserve for sorry i want to see RK as RK for dips
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DD was fab today , the way she said mera pati it feels lyk ab woh Rk ko own krne lge hai past bhul ke, i hope tomorw we will see Rk coz 2 eps n no Rk is not tolerable
armulover thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

RK... Kumbhkaran kahi ka...😉
where was he when Dips waked up everyone.. with that irritating high volume.. Uff...

Madhu.. mera pati.. mera pati.. liked it.. sounds like a instrumental..
I remember when she used to say this about Maalik to RK...
mera papa mera papa...but now I see tables have turned..!!

Nidz...thats exactly what I call him...Kumbhkaran... uth jaa please...uth jaa ab aur yeh anarth hone se rok le 😳

Oh and tomorrow tables will turn again hopefully and it'll all be about "MERI BIWI" ... once RK is back with a bang... 😛
...Seema... thumbnail
Dd rocksss.today she made me emotional.she is just adorable.bus ab rk k utnay ka intezar hay.depz tu gai.