Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

So does Madhu actually get arrested (Page 3)

Poll Question: Yes or No

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [18.63%]
83 [81.37%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
RK will come in nic of time n rescue BIWI n Shammu..
I think he may send BittuJi... or come along with him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Option 2... RK will cm n save his biwi LOL

.Tanmaya.

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
option 1 Unhappy
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

I dont care about arrest but i want dipali drama to get over.they are making RK role weak bye showing her unreasonable drama.

I know they are dragging this Dips Natak now, instead of wrapping up and moving on to the next track, I guess we just have to wait a few more days and then it's over then Karva Chauth and Diwali celebrations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desait.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_mahar

option 1 Unhappy

How come maria? I'm hoping RK will come and stop the tamasha at the chawl. So you think even the cops will arrest both Shamsher and Madhu. RK will have to go to the jail to get them both.

.Tanmaya.

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I dont care about arrest but i want dipali drama to get over.they are making RK role weak bye showing her unreasonable drama.

I know they are dragging this Dips Natak now, instead of wrapping up and moving on to the next track, I guess we just have to wait a few more days and then it's over then Karva Chauth and Diwali celebrations.

Madhu doesn't get arrested. RK will come to the chawl before that.

I can't understand how many more days we have to see this track especially Dipali is taking all matters into her hands. None of the Bhatia Family can decide about RK and his biwi.

Once RK comes and talks in RK style we really have to see Dipali.

Karva Chauth was celebrated last week. Tomorrow is Diwali.

I think in Madhubala serial we will see belated Celebrations of Karva Chauth and Diwali.

desait-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Madhu doesn't get arrested. RK will come to the chawl before that.

I can't understand how many more days we have to see this track especially Dipali is taking all matters into her hands. None of the Bhatia Family can decide about RK and his biwi.

Once RK comes and talks in RK style we really have to see Dipali.

Karva Chauth was celebrated last week. Tomorrow is Diwali.

I think in Madhubala serial we will see belated Celebrations of Karva Chauth and Diwali.

That's what I think too, I think what is in the precap will extend and RK will arrive and stop this huge spectacle at the chawl. Dips is out of hand now, honestly, how can she go to the cops and ask for them to investigate the attacks on RK when he himself asked for the case to be closed, it's not done, but she has done it, who is she to have the right to do that. She's caused a huge mess now. She deserves to be thrown out of the house. 

Everything is so delayed now, KC and Diwali will be shown late because of this intervention by Dips. Somehow it's not realistic for her to have the right to do this, she's not the wife or an elder in the family to do this.  

desait.Tanmaya.

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
NONE! LOL

My nswer is that he ll not get arrested coz police does not have any evidence against her.. and holding a gun never proves anything !! LOL only RK's step family is mad to believe Dipz !! LOL

.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index