Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

king Bali ! (Page 3)

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Agreed.. King Bali is proving to be better and better with every passing epi... and Indra is getting worse..LOLWhy can't Indra learn something from Bali...??? I want Indra to get a Good FATKAAR (scolding) from the Tridevs... esp Mahadev..LOLLOL
i too want him to get phat kar but i know mahadev will not so atleast from tri devis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzsia221

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Dose anyone knows the story when lord krishna lifted govardhan hill on his little finger? If you remember the story then you would know that indras pride lasted till lord krishna's life time. Minaxi, can you please tell us the story.:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Agreed.. King Bali is proving to be better and better with every passing epi... and Indra is getting worse..LOLWhy can't Indra learn something from Bali...??? I want Indra to get a Good FATKAAR (scolding) from the Tridevs... esp Mahadev..LOLLOL
i too want him to get phat kar but i know mahadev will not so atleast from tri devis

Actually Parvati should do that MAHAAN Karya ..LOLShe is been longing to SUNAOFY  Indra since Kartikeya's timeLOL 

anu rulzforam.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

@Tarakari,

Govardhan Story in detail

In Braj, there was a tradition of worshipping Indra every year. The people of Braj used to spend more than their capacity on this puja every year. Lord Krishna then asked the people of Braj to rather worship the forces of nature which provide us with life. 

The people agreed and didnt worship Indra that year. They worshipped animals, the sun, air, water and other natural resources which provided with food etc. This angered Indra and he flooded the whole village with non-stop rain. 

The people of Braj ran to Lord Krishna to ask for help. It was then, when Lord Krishna lifted the Govardhan parvat on his little finger to save the people of Braj. Since then, puja and parikrama of Giriraj Dham is considered to be sacred and divine. 

Interestingly, the next day after Diwali, the new year begins, Krishna is offered 56 bhogas for lifting Govardhan parvat. This day is also known as Bali Pratipada.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimianu rulz.Reshama.foram.

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Minaxi Interesting story. Thanks for sharing dear.

mnx12foram.

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Actually Parvati should do that MAHAAN Karya ..LOLShe is been longing to SUNAOFY  Indra since Kartikeya's timeLOL

But Parvati already forgave him for his doing  as asked by Mahadev na.Confused

sia221foram.

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

But Parvati already forgave him for his doing  as asked by Mahadev na.Confused

Yeah..but only for Mahadev's sake..she also said if Indra does something like this the next time she will not forgive him.. and I m sure given a chance Parvati will give a earful to him..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@sia221 But she said that she won't spare him.That means this time if she gets the chance she may kill him or curse him.But doesn't give him any kind of words. Actually she is really very pissed off by this Indra's behaviour.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 12 November 2012 at 11:48am

sia221foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index