seriously

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--PAYEL--sukhi...

praman1234 Groupbie
praman1234
praman1234

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

i dont understand why Bali didnt take indra's place..he would be the better king of heaven and all the devtas..

BALI WOULD BE INDRA BUT IN NEXT MANVANTAR AS LORD VISHNU GAVE HIM BOON WHEN HE TOOK VAMAN AVATAR (HOPE THEY WILL SHOW THIS AVATAR IN DKDM). ALSO HE IS ONE OF THE IMMORTALS. INFACT THE NEXT DAY AFTER DIWALI IS  BALIPARTIPADA. ALSO HE IS GRANDSON OF BHAKT PRALHAD SO NATURALLY HE WOULD HAVE HIS QUALITIES

Edited by praman1234 - 12 November 2012 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz.Reshama.foram.

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
king bali is the real king ,he deserve the amrit.. .he is not like that coward indra...bloody idiot indra will now surpass all asur in cheap thinking...even asur are more sensible than him...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
avoid on speaking words like idiot coz its dkdm portrayal of indra may be in real indra was not that much of bad and sambhal ke kahin asli indra naraj na ho jaaye. Dead

praman1234--PAYEL--

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Agreed.. King Bali is proving to be better and better with every passing epi... and Indra is getting worse..LOL Why can't Indra learn something from Bali...??? I want Indra to get a Good FATKAAR (scolding) from the Tridevs... esp Mahadev.. LOLLOL 

foram.

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

avoid on speaking words like idiot coz its dkdm portrayal of indra may be in real indra was not that much of bad and sambhal ke kahin asli indra naraj na ho jaaye. Dead

i'm saying this to dkdm's indra only...agar me yeh asli indra ko bolti toh me abtak upar pohoch jati.LOL

anu rulzforam.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by praman1234

Originally posted by .Reshama.

i dont understand why Bali didnt take indra's place..he would be the better king of heaven and all the devtas..

BALI WOULD BE INDRA BUT IN NEXT MANVANTAR AS LORD VISHNU GAVE HIM BOON WHEN HE TOOK VAMAN AVATAR (HOPE THEY WILL SHOW THIS AVATAR IN DKDM). ALSO HE IS ONE OF THE IMMORTALS. INFACT THE NEXT DAY AFTER DIWALI IS  BALIPARTIPADA. ALSO HE IS GRANDSON OF BHAKT PRALHAD SO NATURALLY HE WOULD HAVE HIS QUALITIES
ur right he will be the next indra but why must he wiat for so long..it wouldnt be bad if he was replaced after samundra manthan ..

foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index