Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

If I were Sikky... (Page 4)

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Well...Ur topic...rang the bells...in my mind...LOLLOLLOLIF I WERE SIKKY...I was like Thank God...LOLI am not SikkyLOLWink

Well...I think he doesnt even know Deepz a bit...or may b he is a patniparmeshwar wala pati...So...he cant think of anything bad abt his patni...LOLWink

Yup really thank God that you or me or none of us are SIKKY... I guess a lot of us would be thanking God for that ROFL

He seems not to be interested at all in knowing Dipz... Wonder why did he even get married to her... Wacko
I think he was 2 desperate...to lust behind a woman...No wonder he was even tryin to get closer 2 Madhu...Kya jodi hai...Sikki DipzROFLSeducing anyone else other than their married spousesROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Well...Ur topic...rang the bells...in my mind...LOLLOLLOLIF I WERE SIKKY...I was like Thank God...LOLI am not SikkyLOLWink

Well...I think he doesnt even know Deepz a bit...or may b he is a patniparmeshwar wala pati...So...he cant think of anything bad abt his patni...LOLWink

Yup really thank God that you or me or none of us are SIKKY... I guess a lot of us would be thanking God for that ROFL

He seems not to be interested at all in knowing Dipz... Wonder why did he even get married to her... Wacko
I think he was 2 desperate...to lust behind a woman...No wonder he was even tryin to get closer 2 Madhu...Kya jodi hai...Sikki DipzROFLSeducing anyone else other than their married spousesROFL

ROFL You know that kahawat fits in here... Raam Milaye Jodi LOL

9staroneserials

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
lol...i just hope sikki is not used as a comic relief and rather as a serious character who can be used to move the story...

hope he really questions dips...she is too nosey in RK ka life...i think sikki needs to put his foot down and not be such a henpecked hubby...

Amoureux

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
If I were Sikky, I wud have definitely slapped Dips!!!!!Angry  

Amoureux

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

dips is good only in seduction,, so i hope she seduces sicky too!!

On second thoughts Meenu... does she even need to seduce Sikky... Woh toh aisi hi ready hai Wink

infront of dips RK mansion ka mardon mein dum hi nahi hai!!ROFL
i pity sicky,, i wonder how he controls around such a hawt wifeeeLOLLOLROFL

Amoureux

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

ROFL You know that kahawat fits in here... Raam Milaye Jodi LOL
Actually...no wonder...she couldnt marry RKROFLROFL

Amoureux

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
nyc post
I thought kukuji has got some brains but no i was wrong sikki sach me unka hi beta hai , wt kind of huby sikki is no control over his wife khair whenever dips will find abt the money n threats it will be interesting to watch

Amoureux

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I would definitely question Deepali for her interest in his step-brothers (life) assuming he knows nothing... Confused

Or atleast confront her as to why so much of concern for RK after being married to him... Assuming he knows everything... Ouch

But no Sikki - Kuku duo seem to be good for nothing for now... ROFL Biwi ne bola chalo and Sikki sahab chal diye... D'oh

(I know i'm behind Kukuji and Sikki since Friday LOL  but bear with me)

So i was saying that I would love to see Deepali's reaction when she knows about their involvement and planning in RK receiving death threats and realizing her own locker was robbed off by them...

Will we get it? Embarrassed

First & foremost why you want to become Sicky  Shocked. Chalo tum Sicky bann bhi gayee toh tum Deepali se shaadi kyun korgi ROFL ROFL . 

Amoureux

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index