The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Azmatazz

@Shahi: Agree, i was expecting much much more from Kuku - Sikky duo... They are such good actors... I know they will have their own strong track but why sideline them completely know...  Atleast give them some meaningful screen space...

Closures are really required... So did you think over my idea of a separate loophole thread Wink

Separate loophole thread will be a good idea. Open one. Then we won't forget the loopholes na and from time to time can open discussions about that till it is closed.

U know what I think. Maybe with no TRP, they are trying not to spend so much money??? I don't know how TV industry works. But I heard they get finance from the TRP's the show gets.

And maybe Kuku and Siki are expensive???Otherwise don't see any reason why we are not getting a powerful and a meaningful scene for Kuku and Sikki.

Okay will try and open one thread... for Loopholes...

About Sikandar and Raza ji, may be your right... I'm sure some decent track is planned for them and we understand that everything can't be rushed becuase we need villians at each stage...

So Deepali seems to be at Centre stage now... and then probably when she is exhausted someone else would take up... But my only point is why not give them something meaningful to do while they are shown onscreen. I guess Kukuji or Sikky should definintely question Deepali and her intentions... and make her a little uncomfortable, let Deepali get frustrated or try hiding things from them... Or atleast Kuku should ask Sikky to do it... But nahi... They are just there as mute spectators to show RK has a family...

-brokensoul-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Well...Ur topic...rang the bells...in my mind...LOLLOLLOLIF I WERE SIKKY...I was like Thank God...LOLI am not SikkyLOLWink

Well...I think he doesnt even know Deepz a bit...or may b he is a patniparmeshwar wala pati...So...he cant think of anything bad abt his patni...LOLWink

Yup really thank God that you or me or none of us are SIKKY... I guess a lot of us would be thanking God for that ROFL

He seems not to be interested at all in knowing Dipz... Wonder why did he even get married to her... Wacko

9staroneserials

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

I know blindfold belief in Dips D'oh
Kukku-Sikki has become her puppets Stern Smile

Guess Kuku is not a puppet but he is just not concerned... and Sikki it seems it matters the least to him...

But Radhaji here is definitely a pupet...
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA

No comments.

Thanks Anjali for the comment of No Comments Smile
-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
dips is good only in seduction,, so i hope she seduces sicky too!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux-brokensoul-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punith...

:-)

LOL This is as good as no comments Wink
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

dips is good only in seduction,, so i hope she seduces sicky too!!

On second thoughts Meenu... does she even need to seduce Sikky... Woh toh aisi hi ready hai Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-leverne

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index