India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

If I were Sikky... (Page 2)

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i love to see that when she will say OMG madhu nain mara zewar chura liyaROFLand rk will say enough GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE NO OPTION GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmoureuxCrazyGirl.21

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
if i was sikky  i would take to a high rise building n say to her he is giving her the world then jump off both of them need shooting

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsQuintessentialI-brokensoul-Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

They can only do comedy n still daaru from Rk's baar

Agree Arnav... Currently they seem to be chindi chor types... ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials-brokensoul-Arnav90

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

i love to see that when she will say OMG madhu nain mara zewar chura liyaROFLand rk will say enough GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE NO OPTION GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE.Angry

My advice to RK... Plz don't wait for the day to come... Do the honours before hand LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

@Shahi: Agree, i was expecting much much more from Kuku - Sikky duo... They are such good actors... I know they will have their own strong track but why sideline them completely know...  Atleast give them some meaningful screen space...

Closures are really required... So did you think over my idea of a separate loophole thread Wink

Separate loophole thread will be a good idea. Open one. Then we won't forget the loopholes na and from time to time can open discussions about that till it is closed.

U know what I think. Maybe with no TRP, they are trying not to spend so much money??? I don't know how TV industry works. But I heard they get finance from the TRP's the show gets.

And maybe Kuku and Siki are expensive???Otherwise don't see any reason why we are not getting a powerful and a meaningful scene for Kuku and Sikki.

Amoureux

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Originally posted by Azmatazz

I would definitely question Deepali for her interest in his step-brothers (life) assuming he knows nothing... Confused

Or atleast confront her as to why so much of concern for RK after being married to him... Assuming he knows everything... Ouch

But no Sikki - Kuku duo seem to be good for nothing for now... ROFL Biwi ne bola chalo and Sikki sahab chal diye... D'oh

(I know i'm behind Kukuji and Sikki since Friday LOL  but bear with me)

So i was saying that I would love to see Deepali's reaction when she knows about their involvement and planning in RK receiving death threats and realizing her own locker was robbed off by them...

Will we get it? Embarrassed
Well...Ur topic...rang the bells...in my mind...LOLLOLLOLIF I WERE SIKKY...I was like Thank God...ShockedShockedShockedWinkLOLI am not SikkyLOLWink

Well...I think he doesnt even know Deepz a bit...or may b he is a patniparmeshwar wala pati...So...he cant think of anything bad abt his patni...LOLWink

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Originally posted by suk19

if i was sikky  i would take to a high rise building n say to her he is giving her the world then jump off both of them need shooting

LoL!!! You cracked me up!!! ROFL That would be fun to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialI-brokensoul-

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I know blindfold belief in Dips D'oh
Kukku-Sikki has become her puppets Stern Smile

-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index