India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

If I were Sikky...

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I would definitely question Deepali for her interest in his step-brothers (life) assuming he knows nothing... Confused

Or atleast confront her as to why so much of concern for RK after being married to him... Assuming he knows everything... Ouch

But no Sikki - Kuku duo seem to be good for nothing for now... ROFL Biwi ne bola chalo and Sikki sahab chal diye... D'oh

(I know i'm behind Kukuji and Sikki since Friday LOL  but bear with me)

So i was saying that I would love to see Deepali's reaction when she knows about their involvement and planning in RK receiving death threats and realizing her own locker was robbed off by them...

Will we get it? Embarrassed

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrUDEYdrashmeet12-Rimsha-sizzles9staroneserialsQuintessentialIANJALI_SAMARIYAmanidKissTheSkyabhaylovepia--Krish--desaitMeenah-SmexyGhost-t_areebsuk19..natasha..ChocoSoulAsmi13-Sexy--brokensoul-Arnav90-PuNiTh-CrazyGirl.21Loquacious_AashlevernetodayzstarMuneebaSheikh-chrys-

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
gud point
nobody ever question her

Edited by nehakariba - 12 November 2012 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Azmatazz]I would definitely question Deepali for her interest in his step-brothers (life) assuming he knows nothing... Confused

U are expecting a lot from Sikki. Azi. When his entry happned with Kuku, I thought though comical he would be given some meaningful scenes. But sigh. nothing like that happened. Instead actors like Kuku and SIkki were sidelined to give screen space to Dipz.ConfusedMaybe they are charging so much for their scenes.LOLLOLLOL

Or atleast confront her as to why so much of concern for RK after being married to him... Assuming he knows everything... Ouch

Does he know or don't know, I am still wondering about it. How much he knows, Kuku kknows, Radhaji knows. Confusing Confusing.ConfusedConfusedAnd don;t know when we will know about this.

But no Sikki - Kuku duo seem to be good for nothing for now... ROFL Biwi ne bola chalo and Sikki sahab chal diye... D'oh

(I know i'm behind Kukuji and Sikki since Friday LOL  but bear with me)

Lage raho. I'm behind you, till they close the loophole of calls which Bittuji and RK was not even shown wondering about.

So i was saying that I would love to see Deepali's reaction when she knows about their involvement and planning in RK receiving death threats and realizing her own locker was robbed off by them...

Will we get it? Embarrassed

Hopefully with the lost money or DIpali might blame Madhu for stealing the money to buy that gun.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLHer favourite pastime blaming Madhu and it seems her anger has doubled after the seduction night. After all RK has reacted for sometime to her thinking she was Madhu. So imagine her anger.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia-Sexy-AmoureuxMeenahleverneCrazyGirl.21-chrys-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

gud point
nobody ever question her

And i wonder why Confused

Meenah

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ROFL

You are hell behind sikku n kukku .. .. ROFL

Sikku will not react for his wifes interest in his brother
As he himself is interested in brothers wife Ouch

Ye Mr and Mrs Bhatia are interested only in Mr and Mrs Kundra

Ouch

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@Shahi: Agree, i was expecting much much more from Kuku - Sikky duo... They are such good actors... I know they will have their own strong track but why sideline them completely know...  Atleast give them some meaningful screen space...  rather than just their chant of Radhaji and Dipz...

Dipz... Yaar PH ne sahi mein kitna besharam character bana diya hai Deepali ko... Sophistication naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai... But still i enjoy cause she gets trashed left right and center by RK... I'm waiting for the day when RK is irritated and BIWI picks up the task of taking out Deepali's band baja and baraat... LOL

Closures are really required... So did you think over my idea of a separate loophole thread Wink

Edited by Azmatazz - 12 November 2012 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leverne

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
They can only do comedy n still daaru from Rk's baar

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..natasha..

ROFL

You are hell behind sikku n kukku .. .. ROFL

Sikku will not react for his wifes interest in his brother
As he himself is interested in brothers wife Ouch

I really did not feel that... He did try once and since was rightly put to his place by Madhu he never tried again... Seems he is only interested in Dipz.. and Dadyji Jaap ROFL

Ye Mr and Mrs Bhatia are interested only in Mr and Mrs Kundra

Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index