Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ROSE DAY-A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT (Page 3)

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Bang on post Rhea. I cant explain how disappointed I am. This is too much now. That was definitely not a rose day celebration. It's more like a circus. The only good thing was the dance performance. This is like the first time I'm 100 percent totally disappointed with cvs. And it look like we Taareyians are only in for more disappointed to come.

thanks NatzBig smile me too super annoyedAngryOuch

Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yeah i agree!!!
if they bring a dance thn y dung all those bid arrangement n all other stuff ..to bring a dance is a nt big deal for them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Rose Day a big disappointment - You can say that again 
I thought Rose day was to symbolise Love romance and all things cheesy but here there was no such thing 
No romance between any couple 
No rose giving 
No rose King or Queen 
and ultimately No Taarey 
Just fights Misunderstanding and more tit for tat 

and thats not even the worst things CVs are dragging this track like chewing gum it is moving at such a slow pace that you actually get bored a word I never thought I would associate with D3 

Am so annoyed and irritated with this track and whats happening in D3 and the Taarey track we ask and ask and ask for a proper Taarey track and nothing happens 

Rey and Taani seem to going in different directions - which is not right 
What are CVs doing 

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seema1987

yeah i agree!!!
if they bring a dance thn y dung all those bid arrangement n all other stuff ..to bring a dance is a nt big deal for them..

i agreeOuch
SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

Rose Day a big disappointment - You can say that again 
I thought Rose day was to symbolise Love romance and all things cheesy but here there was no such thing 
No romance between any couple 
No rose giving 
No rose King or Queen 
and ultimately No Taarey 
Just fights Misunderstanding and more tit for tat 

and thats not even the worst things CVs are dragging this track like chewing gum it is moving at such a slow pace that you actually get bored a word I never thought I would associate with D3 

Am so annoyed and irritated with this track and whats happening in D3 and the Taarey track we ask and ask and ask for a proper Taarey track and nothing happens 

Rey and Taani seem to going in different directions - which is not right 
What are CVs doing 

i totally agree and for the bold part i second u
puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Rhea dii!! Bang on post!! I have to say!! aapne mere dil ki baat bol di!! I mean.. jab hume khushbu garewal ke tweet se pata chala ki rose day is coming up.. I was god-damn exited ki hume Taarey romance milega.. taarey dance milega.. taarey rose king n queen banenge.. itne hopes the.. but what did we get out of rose day?? NOTHING!!! The gang dance n masti was awesome.. bt rose day's all abt romance.. n m hating to see Shantanu as well as swayam with AASHI!! Swaron ki intensity kab waapas dekhne milegi?? N u are absolutely right.. jab Sharon waapas aa jati.. tab rose day dikhana chahiye tha.. Idk yeh ho kya raha hai.. same track.. they are going on dragging it.. n m hating it! Mai is liye gussa nahi hu ki rose king n queen taarey nahi bane.. balki mai isliye gussa hu kyuki rose king n queen KOI NAHI BANA!! Rose day had a very Pathetic ending.. No couple dance.. no rose king n queen..NOTHING!! N yeah.. abhi Taarey MU ke alawa aur kuch nahi mil raha in logo ko.. Palki maam in her latest interview said that Taarey's story will take an agressive turn.. to theek hai na.. achcha hi hai.. pata chal gaya ki Rey taani se gussa hai.. toh ab why are they not giving us agressive intimate scenes.. just fights and MU's se agressiveness nahi aati!! God.. when will they understand what we want? N the best part.. Taani ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA!! Who would believe that itni beautiful girl ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA??? N NO ONE NOTICED THAT SHE WAS LOOKING SOO PRETTY AND WAS WEARING SOMETHING DIFFERENT???? Pissed off with the current Taarey track( Sorry for using such language but can't help it.. itna gussa aa raha hai na) 

Thanks a lott for this post dii.. every word of it was true.. 100%.. i had to let this out somewhere.. n ur post helped me.. thanks a lott!!

Edited by Taareyforever - 12 November 2012 at 11:42am

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@taareyforever-thankyou and ur most welcome...i totally understand ur state of mind coz mine is the same as well...i don't know what are the CVS upto these days...ab se maine expect karna chod diya hai that's way better than to get hurt all the time and yes loved ur comment i agree with each and every word of yours...hey why don't u make a post based on ur comment coz it has all the valid and necessary points

puzzles.

PreciousHeart IF-Sizzlerz
PreciousHeart
PreciousHeart

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Bang on post rhea !! YAAR I think CVs ko MU se ishq waala love hogaya hai!! The ROSE DAY was totally the most disappointing track in d3 !! Seriously why did they even have it jut to show that the group taking first step against the dance ban rule then I prefer they could have just normally dance in college rather than having a ros day party for this!! Where was the dil YAAR !! I think u r right dance n dil pe ban laga diya hai !! JUST A UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING TRACK !!! CVs only the good part of the whole ROSE DAY thing wa only the Dance n taani dressing!! R hopes were just let down !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsanepuzzles.

Go to top